Mint 400 Tech & Contingency 2 Day Class Schedule

Kilian

_
Reaction
Hi everyone,

Thanks for your patience on the Tech & Contingency 2 day schedule. Please see attached. There were many factors that came in to play for these decisions and we decided this is best schedule for all variables involved. Please note, we moved the drivers meeting on Friday up to 6:00pm to allow an extra hour for limited teams racing in the morning.

Click here for PDF.

Many thanks,

Kilian

Mxrider99

Reaction
Would it be possible to ask for an exception? We are a 1900 class number and would really like to tech Thursday as I am paralyzed (in a wheelchair from a dirtbike crash) and all of this is super difficult to co ordinate and get vehicles to and from Fremont. Especially because it takes me 2-3 minutes and a ton of space just to get in and out of my truck.

TROPHYSEDAN

Reaction
Can we see the list of those that are in the race. waiting list or out of the show.

ndvalium

Rescue Director
Reaction
Would it be possible to ask for an exception? We are a 1900 class number and would really like to tech Thursday as I am paralyzed (in a wheelchair from a dirtbike crash) and all of this is super difficult to co ordinate and get vehicles to and from Fremont. Especially because it takes me 2-3 minutes and a ton of space just to get in and out of my truck.

Robert I think we can get the worked out. I’ll text you - I just want to verify with Cory that it won’t mess him up in anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

J Prich

Reaction
@Kilian I didnt think about this until just now but does the two day deal impact registration at all or will registration still be Friday for everyone?

J Prich

Reaction
Two days of registration. Registration's only open on for you on the day you go through tech.
Sweet. Friday is going to be gloriously effortless, LOL.

Baja Bryan

Reaction
Can any TT or 1500 teams can swap days if it helps the out. We are 1500 team drew friday but would love to swap to Thursday if anyone is interested.. Goning to be a epic race.....