Mint 400 - Trophylite in cab camera

RBFJeep

Reaction
In cab camera from Finchum Offroad Racing's Trophylite #6084 chasing down Trophylite #6000 with Rick Johnson driving it for the first time (normally driven by Louis Chamberland). The lens is dirty and full of dust, but still a great video with the media helicopter coming in close at the end. It got cut off too short, so I will repost with more video.

Due to the dust on the lens the quality gets difficult to see and then gets better.

More to come....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3yctIBezJg"]YouTube - Mint 400 Trophylite's racing with helicopter[/ame]

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Nice video. Pretty cool with the helicopter at the end..

MMS

Reaction
great vid,much better without that stupid music

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Rad! The chopper was awesome:)

RBFJeep

Reaction
great vid,much better without that stupid music
Thanks and I agree. Our sound isn't great, but I think for the next race I will have the mic issue figured out. I am almost finished putting some other highlights together. Should have 2-3 more this weekend to post.

RBFJeep

Reaction
Cool video.

Who has the helicopter footage?? :D
I would love to know the answer to that question. If anybody that know who has it or if it will be televised, please share. If not televised, then I would be interested in how to get a copy of it, I am sure TROPHYLITE would as well.

Joser1726

Reaction
damn you were on the gas..... great in car video and like everyone else said the part of the chopper was BA

FFOFFROAD

Reaction
That was cool I would like to see the video when we had our tire issue. Nice pass that was the better line.

xjchaser

Reaction
Thanks that was great footage the chopper was B.A. it's amazing that he was so low and not dusting you out. I don't think he was worried about the 500 foot rule :cool:

RBFJeep

Reaction
That was cool I would like to see the video when we had our tire issue. Nice pass that was the better line.
I will post 2 more videos in a bit. One of them is your dust going to the left (can't see the truck) and your tire rolling down the road. Should be up in an hour or so.

During the prerun we stopped here for a few minutes and I walked back down the right side road realizing it was a better option. I must say, I was very happy when you guys dodged left at that moment. Apparently I never got much ahead since as soon as I stopped for a splash of gas you blew past.

cj7jeep76

Reaction
About time you learned how to drive Ryan.... I though I was going to have to show you a thing or two. jk. Great job

brake4nobody

Reaction
Thanks and I agree. Our sound isn't great, but I think for the next race I will have the mic issue figured out. I am almost finished putting some other highlights together. Should have 2-3 more this weekend to post.
yeah that would be sweet!
you guys were on it, have you seen the heli footage??

RBFJeep

Reaction
yeah that would be sweet!
you guys were on it, have you seen the heli footage??
No. Getting our hands on that footage may deem to be very difficult. I guess like everyone else and their trucks, we can just hope to have it make the cut.