• Forum membership has its advantages....

Mint 400 TV Coverage - AWESOME!

9rocky

It has to do with weight not just lap times.
So What do we do with Hovey, Berri, and the light 7200's and 6100's Chuck? That statement makes no sense.

Thanks for the love! We work our asses off to try and share the very best our sport/culture has to offer. We try and fit as many teams/classes in as possible so we are showcasing the entire landscape of off-road. Every year we will change it up and try and focus on new stories. We also pay attention to feedback we get here, so let us know what you think.

Thanks

Matt Martelli
Mad Media

9rocky

Thanks for the love! We work our asses off to try and share the very best our sport/culture has to offer. We try and fit as many teams/classes in as possible so we are showcasing the entire landscape of off-road. Every year we will change it up and try and focus on new stories. We also pay attention to feedback we get here, so let us know what you think.

Thanks

Matt Martelli
Mad Media
Sorry for getting off track before. That discussion needs to be elsewhere.

The coverage, and the way you guys visually presented this program was incredible. We will all benefit from your hard work. Great job!!

B-Dub 1020

Great job, and remember the regular middle class people want to watch the classes that they feel they might be able to afford and possibly race someday. Thats why this was so successfull. Keep up the good work You guys hit a home run.

D. Freeman

Wow! You guys absolutely knocked this one out of the park. This was the best offroad TV production to date! Congrats!

oldman dirt

WOW! I have seen alot of race coverage, and this was so far above anything else. Great job. Loved the slow mo, the voice over, the interviews were awesome, actually loved it so much I watched it twice back to back !!!!!!
Sets a new standard for coverage of off road racing.........................thanks for your hard work.

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
It was produced very very well. Really loved the back stories,footage,and coverage of the smaller classes.
:::golf clap:::

Mark_Weyhrich

Mad Media -- Thank you for sharing our passion and having the talent and dedication to bring it to the masses. You guys are top notch and make us all proud! From the race festivities to the TV production, you are bringing this sport exactly what it deserves.

Thanks again for all your efforts.

3 Amigos Racing

First class production.. Thank you for great result.. I received texts all weekend from non racer friends, customers etc informing about the covereage of the Mint 400..

fishd00d

What A Joke
Great show. Best show ever produced. Some of the best parts were the background going to the shops and talking to the guys about the team and racing and not just the race its self. Good job guys. All the awesome race footage was good too I guess :)

Now you need to get Mike Rowe to do the narrating and it will be one step higher!

deano

McDeano
Haven't seen it yet (I taped it) - please don't tell me who won ;-)