On Topic Mint 400 tv show..

pwerwagn

Just watched it, I thought it was really good!! I didn’t realize the changes that occurred in the last few miles!

Good job mad media.

Jeff

Ps...I didn’t see an existing thread on the tv show. If I missed it, my bad.

J Prich

Great show. The Mad Media crew does an outstanding job of capturing really cool angles, etc to help tell the story.

EOR1488

It was cool just super bummed it was one hour and not two really wanted to get that more in depth experience

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

PinkTaco

Getting to see the Mad Media crew from behind the scenes I can say that these guys are as good as its gets. They run a very lean production. It’s amazing what they accomplish with the relatively small crew they use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
I don’t think I’ve ever seen Rob Mac crash that hard, surprised they caught it on camera. Also the youtheory truck blowing a tire at full speed on the lake bed looked scary and could have been really really bad, glad they saved it.

J Prich

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Rob Mac crash that hard, surprised they caught it on camera. Also the youtheory truck blowing a tire at full speed on the lake bed looked scary and could have been really really bad, glad they saved it.
Had seen the Rob Mac crash on social media but the Youtheory shot was gnarly.

J Prich

Replay is on the ESPN app via Apple TV. Not sure if you can access it other ways but you can get to it via the ESPN app by searching sports for X Games.

Mxrider99

Anyone catch them calling Bryces Co-Driver Pete while showing someone who obviously wasnt pete? hahah

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Anybody know if this will be available to download or replay? I cut the cord and can only catch live tv in live time now :/

mrlentle

MM are pretty savvy so no doubt it'll be available on YouTube etc before too long for those of us based further afield. Dates please if Killian or anybody knows when it'll be posted?

Racing Ron

Good show! Would have been even better if they got the winner correct in 3000, just sayin'