• Forum membership has its advantages....

Mint Qualifying location

tooltime

Anyone know if Mint qualifying will be at Buffalo Bills again this year? If not where and what time?
Thanks

y2kbaja

I read somewhere it was at LV Speedway but that's not confirmed. I think that was on Johnny Angels post.

CHASETHISTOO

Not Buffalo Bills for sure. I know check in is up at the speedway. Exact location is still unknown.

tooltime

Thanks for the quick replies. Well, as soon as somebody knows, I hope they post it here for us locals who take thursday thru saturday off every year to become a Mint rat for a few days.
Thanks in advance.

CMA GUMBY

I am not a local, but I do the same thing every year. Just to be a spectator. Too much fun to miss.

BANNED4LIFE

dont annoy people killer.......just say "it will be in the open desert at a secret location north of vegas"...... "we will let everyone know where on wednesday night so you can all come out to spectate, thank you"......

y2kbaja

I wasn't annoyed. Esp since it was sent from a mobile. I'm short on those too.
Here is what I read from UTVinc: "I got an email the other day stating Best in the Desert has moved qualifying to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway and onto the short course track. I’m like ‘Oh, **** just got real, quick’. Now I need to be able to drift my 6000 lb. Trick Truck around high speed corners and launch it off huge infield jumps, all the while keeping my fingers crossed that I don’t wad the truck up before the race?! "

I wasn't annoyed. Esp since it was sent from a mobile. I'm short on those too.
Here is what I read from UTVinc: "I got an email the other day stating Best in the Desert has moved qualifying to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway and onto the short course track. I’m like ‘Oh, **** just got real, quick’. Now I need to be able to drift my 6000 lb. Trick Truck around high speed corners and launch it off huge infield jumps, all the while keeping my fingers crossed that I don’t wad the truck up before the race?! "
I think he was talking to me..

AZ7000'