• Forum membership has its advantages....

Missing Boston Terrier in Avondale AZ...

hellion_locdogg

4 yr female black/white Boston Terrier fixed w i.d. chip no collar

please call 623-734-4318 or take her to a shelter to be scanned PLEASE!!!

,Cliff

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
:( I hope you get your pup back

hellion_locdogg

Thanks. She has never once in four years try to run away, our yard is not even secure. She could have got out any time she wanted. I don't leave her tags on her because she gets heat rash under her neck. If I take her out I put them on, and she is chipped. She is very smart and will not even go in the road unless I am with her and say it's ok. Even when the gate is wide open she will only come to where the gate would be unless I call her. My ****head roomate is the one who said "she just ran away when I opened the gate." I was at work and got a call from him.

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
I hear that. I have an older German Shep that I walk without a leash all the time, even around other dogs. "just ran away when I opened the gate"??? Sounds like he's not telling the whole truth here....

hellion_locdogg

Thanks to anyone who kept an eye out or prayed for her.

We have a vacant block east of our neighborhood and she was spotted by a couple who called me this morning. I went down and searched with them and nothing, then about 20 min later they called again and said she was back there. I met them there and sure enough it was her, happy as hell to see me, she jumped up in my arms. She fell asleep as soon as I got her home then she got a bath and some food. I had not put out a reward but I plan on getting the couple who found her a thank you card and some cash.

,Cliff

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
AWESOME!!! Hug your pup and tell her how much you love her!!