Missing Persons on Slick Rock Trail......

chevycagal

Reaction
Orginally posted by KrustyKruiser on Pirate4x4.com ( I thought it was important enough to put over here because of the chance someone saw them either there on their way or coming home)....

Bill Stayner and his wife Kathy (bkcruiser on the PBB) went up to the Slick Rock trail off Highway 4 over the weekend - they were supposed to be back on Monday, but have not been heard from. Bill's Dad (George) has filed a missing persons report and the Forest Service has been searching for them. If anyone has been up in this vicinity this weekend or has seen Bill's FJ 55 please let us know. They could have gone to a different trail; we cannot be certain. With all of the folks on this board there is a good chance someone may have seen them. If so, please call me at (925) 977 8361.

Many thanks,

Andy Plaine

Pic of his vehicle is in this thread:

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=146066

chevycagal

Reaction
Well basically by the time I got this up over here I saw this...

They have been found. They are ok. They broke down in a remote area and are being air lifted out.

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
wow.. the rdc missing person service works FAST.

NORCALf150

Reaction
thats a nice trail through there, i know that area like the back of my hand been deer hunting there for 15 years glad to hear they made it out