Mobile Version

Porboy

Are there any plans for a mobile version of RDC in the future. I travel alot and rely on my phone to stay in touch. A mobile version would be much easier on the eyes. Just wondering.

klaus

Administrator
I have played a while back with a mobile version of the forum. That project while still valid is on hold. Will re-instate.

Fourstroker

I agree. I also have to do an end around to get to the forum. The black toolbar with "FORUM, CLASSIFIEDS, etc" is nowhere to be found on my mobile.

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
A mobile app for iPhones and Blackberry's would be AWESOME!!! RDC could be the next Twitter or Facebook... if only it were easier to use via mobile :D

Thanks again for all you guys do!! A mobile app would be the icing on the cake :D

M_Solms

I have the forum as a icon on my Iphone and it just pops up like on the computer.
When I had a treo with the windows browser it took some work to get to it.

Fourstroker

I have the forum as a icon on my Iphone and it just pops up like on the computer.
When I had a treo with the windows browser it took some work to get to it.
Sounds like the problem I am having

mcheck

STEEEKERS!!
anyone tried it on the pre yet? is it hard to navigate as well?

M_Solms

Sounds like the problem I am having
I don't remember the drill
I think it would open in the mobile browser and i would go to the bottom and select html and that would then bring up the login screen where my login was remembered.
It wouldn't save the login if I used the mobile version on the treo.Then there was some kind of dance to do with frames too.
I don't really remember because as soon as I got my Iphone i gladly forgot all I knew about the windows mobile.

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
The forum actually works pretty well on my Blackberry, the rest of the site doesnt work at all though. A mobile app would be awesome.

nafecarytrid

The forum actually works pretty well on my Blackberry, the rest of the site doesnt work at all though. A mobile app would be awesome.
It sucks to try and use it on my Blackberry Storm. It looks like the website which is completely unusable on that size screen. I'm not sure how Big Hock got his to work but it looks much better than what I'm able to get. :(

fishd00d

What A Joke
If you can get the Opera browser on your phone it actually works pretty well. Thats what I use with my Windows Mobile phone.

M_Solms

The Iphone and the 99cent store,i mean the app store and your all set.

Offset Photography

works good on my iphone. I had the storm... but it sucked in every way and loading RDC was one of them. Iphone loads it no problems. but a mobile version would be cool, but i like it loading the images and avatars right there.