Modelman

Junior

Hey Dave "Modelman" Baldwin (of DP2 fame..) what ever happened to your entry into that model contest? Were there any other models there of your type? (off-road) Anything new to share?

dave

LOL.... Funny Junior ...
The "Model contest" that I was going to enter that Green Ford in was nothing more then the SD modelers club meeting ...... No Contest or anything just some guys who build models.
A buddy of mine has started a little model club web site on Yahoo . We have a few models posted of other peoples desert stylemodel stuff it's cool . As for anything new nothing new just Tons of old stuff I'm trying to get finished up so I can stop for a while ......

RRose

What's the web address?

Junior

So what did the SD modelers think? Man its hot here in Yuma.

BTW what does Philly Styool mean (sp?). Kids around here are starting to say that now, along with sheezy or something like that. You SoCal people are a different breed.....lol

mattrick8888

what! kids in AZ are saying philly style! that is ludicris. it is an inside joke with the dezertrangers guys and some camburg cronies.

martininsocal

Please- send him to philly, he'll understand! Besides, many in Az already have the mullets and Camaros!

Junior

They must have picked it up from the net.....so Modelman, what up? Did those SD modeldude wanna bees smack your creation? Those ship in a bottle makin fools should get on their knees cause your work is off the hook.

dave

Well I didn't go to that meeting thing . The wife and I loaded up the Bikes and went to the DEZ for a well
needed day of riding ..... I did send them some pic's of the models and got all nice replies from the "Real Pro" model builders. They also put my pictures up on one of the top model sites . The site is kind of like RDC site but in the model world.......:)
Thanks for the interest Jr...

Junior

Modelbro, kick down that model site URL so we can check it out.

You live in a little world bro.....