Modified Trophy Karts Race at Crandon

Advertising supports this site

dhardesty

RDC Crypto
Website
darrenhardestyjr.com
Harlien Racing also has a longer video of turn 1 of the Mod kart race on Harlien Racing "page". Check it out, I wasn't able to post the link. Maybe Chris will post some footage on this tread later this week.

dhardesty

RDC Crypto
Website
darrenhardestyjr.com
zudamugu.jpg

Land rush start!

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
RDC Crypto
zudamugu.jpg

Land rush start!

Hope they dug the Land Rush Start, I was asked a few weeks ago how they should start the Karts and I told them there was no other option but Land Rush. That's a huge part of racing Crandon, the scariest first turn in all of motorsports.

justafan

RDC Crypto
Unbelievable on how fast these kids were going. Great racing all weekend!

No doubt. When they came around turn 1 my Dad and I looked at each other and said "holy ...."!

I'm curious what the times compared to classes that have run the short track a few years back.

Don Westlie

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

mike337

RDC Crypto
^^^ Ya, a buddy of mine called me from the track and said "You wouldn't believe these things, they're flyin!"

dhardesty

RDC Crypto
Website
darrenhardestyjr.com
Hope they dug the Land Rush Start, I was asked a few weeks ago how they should start the Karts and I told them there was no other option but Land Rush. That's a huge part of racing Crandon, the scariest first turn in all of motorsports.

The kids told me they were 5th gear pinned in turn one. I'm going to go out on a limb and say they were diggin it! Thanks Rob for your input!

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
RDC Crypto
The young men put on a GREAT show. They were way faster then people expected. The crowd loved them!

JEFF_DICKERSON

RDC Crypto

Broc said it was so fun! (Well "sick" to be exact). With plenty of width it should happen at more races.

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
RDC Crypto
Holy!!! Those things throw roost 30' behind them! They're flyin!

Those little things are no joke!! Honestly, the Mod Kart show is sometimes better than the P4 show.. They are THAT good! Not to mention that the list of drivers who can podium at any moment is just completely stacked.

The kids really try hard and for the most part race clean and are giving high-fives after the race. It's awesome to see the sportsmanship associated with this class.