Molly

ChromolyKid

Reaction
Ok, I'll start from the beginning. This truck was bought about a year ago. The pictures below are what it looked like when we first got it. It had the cage, kings, beadlocks (one spare was not matching), fiberglass, cst lt kit, etc... It had all the basics of a good off-road truck, but needed a lot of work, which I've slowly been doing with what little money I make during the summer.

I'll post more recent pictures after these.

Sorry these pictures are small. They're too big to upload with RDC so I tried imageshack, but they don't enlarge enough. I'll figure something out for the next ones.

Last edited:

ChromolyKid

Reaction
ya i wanna see bigger pics, looks pretty nice mane
Yea I'm trying to figure something out right now, it'll be a little bit. Nice name though! Ride Red!!!

ChromolyKid

Reaction
Alright, got it figured out. Photobucket is the way to go!!

These are about 6 months old...

Photography is another one of my hobbies, incase you can't tell. Haha

ChromolyKid

Reaction
These are about 2 months old. I will get around to taking more pictures (she's looking a lot better) soon.

ChromolyKid

Reaction
These were taken earlier today:

hondarider23

Reaction
nice, truck looks good man, i love hondas and photo too lol, what have you done to the truck since youve had it?

ChromolyKid

Reaction
i could make a list... but i don't remember half of it.
i remember the most important things were: beadlocks powdercoated red, artcarr shifter, center console cut and modified, tubing work on front bumper and interior, painted cage and frame rails, speakers (they didnt work when i got it), kc lights front and rear, fixed a gas leak, fixed a header leak, sealed holes in floorboard, wrapped cage with pipe insulation and neoprene wraps, rebuilt tbi, calibrated speedo and gas sender, etc.. little stuff like that.
this summer i plan on getting louvers in the hood and a paint job, all white with red and black stripes. and also, if i make enough, 4.56 gears with a locker and a quick release steering wheel, and maybe some more tubing work on the interior.
i also might take the back seats out and just have a sound system put in, because the 4x6 pioneers i have can only go so loud, and i'm sure you know how much road noise i have to deal with.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Cool deal, good luck with the build!

ChromolyKid

Reaction
Thanks, hopefully in a couple months it will look a lot better.

ChromolyKid

Reaction
yea i'm gonna have it all white, with a black stripe on the side underneath the groove. and then on the hood and top of the cab will be a red stripe with black lines on the side. or i might put red and black stripes on the side like the collins trucks. not sure yet.

Steven_Tolbert

Reaction
Nice truck, I live in Pinon Hills and I have never seen this truck before

ChromolyKid

Reaction
Nice truck, I live in Pinon Hills and I have never seen this truck before
Really? I go to Serrano so it's usually there, if not I'm usually around the Baldy Mesa area on weekends. Once I get it painted and a sound system put in, it should stand out a little more ;)

Steven_Tolbert

Reaction
I went to Serrano and I graduated from Desert View Independent in 2003, very nice truck

ChromolyKid

Reaction
I went to Serrano and I graduated from Desert View Independent in 2003, very nice truck
Cool and thanks! I just took a few more pictures, I'll have them up later on tonight.

ChromolyKid

Reaction
Here are a few pictures I took earlier today:

haha like my model poses? :p

Steven_Tolbert

Reaction
Hey is this thread about showing your truck or your modeling skills lol so where did you find her and who built her?

ChromolyKid

Reaction
Hey is this thread about showing your truck or your modeling skills lol so where did you find her and who built her?
haha well i didn't think i had the "skill" so thanks for the compliment!

I found it on whiteboystoys.com but it was on a couple other websites, probably here too.

I'm not EXACTLY sure who did the cage. It came with a Desert Works sticker on it, so I assume it was them. The fiberglass is all glassworks unlimited, the rims are champion, the suspension on the front is CST with Kings, the fuel cell is jaz. That's about it. Everything else is all small stuff that I've done here and there.

I'll probably lay low for a while until I make some money over the next couple months and get more tubing work and a paint job... Then i'll come back and model for you some more haha