Monster Energy Baja 1000 Start To Finish

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Best Baja 1000 short I've seen...as far as I can remember, great work Tempt Media and Monster Energy, epic!

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Kudos to Cameron Steele for actually stopping his race to check on a fellow TT racer to see if they needed help. I'm sure he lost a lot of spots on the road doing that which means more dust for him (even if SCORE gives you your time back). Golf clap guys.

sb4pro

Reaction
Awesome job on the vid and awesome job Cameron your a class act as usual ;)

Stuck Sucks

Reaction
Exceptional video! I'll watch again tonight on the big screen.

az_amsoil

Reaction
Really well done! Kudos to PAB for the sportsmanship, that is the spirit of Baja :)

Dlock5

Reaction
Best Baja video I've seen, great job

Sent from my C6725 using Tapatalk

coolerking

Reaction
Best Baja 1000 short I've seen...as far as I can remember, great work Tempt Media and Monster Energy, epic!
I was just saying the same thing Cameron.
I also would like to thank you for the nice words about our fallen brothers at the 15 min mark, your voice over was perfectly timed, and frankly brought tears to my eyes, thanks
We had the ashes of our brother Mark Slater on the 1x, you can see us giving Him(and ourselves) the high five around the 15:45 spot.....he was a big fan of yours and was a hell of a good guy and an even better racer on 2 and 4.
Hope you all have a great holiday!
.....How long 'till Felipe?

Curt LeDuc

Reaction
Nice job for sure, to play a part in the 49th Baja 1000 was dream come true for me! To take Casey Currie to race his first Baja 1000 and watch Kyle lead his first time in TT at the 1000 was crazy while waiting to get in my truck at 170, sure put a smile on my face. My whole life I have had so many great things happen I think it can't get any better and then at this 1000 it does! Viva Baja and thank you Monster for capturing what's in the heart of all the Baja warriors!!

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

deano

McDeano
Reaction
Excellent job on the video (Tempt & Monster), stoked for my boy Colton and OX Motorsports team dominating Baja on the two-wheeler(s).....From a San Clemente grom to a soon to be Baja Legend - Also, it would be more shocking if Cameron and Cody didn't stop, that's normal for the DA -- It's Cam being Cam - Karma for the #16 .... :cool:

BSchlimme

Reaction
Really cool piece. Excellent job. PAB your truly a class act not only to stop but to pull over and put your race down for a competitor. Hats off to you. I thought this was going to be a "short" film, i.e. 2 minutes, but wow really much more. Keep up the great work Tempt and Monster! You've got my support.