Monster Garage Tonight

powerbox_builder

Reaction
Tonight's monster Garage features Wilson Motorsports' Mike Staplelton , and Gnarly Racings' Dave Collier on the build team. Both these guys are involved in off road racing. It looks like they will have at least a blurb and some racing footage. Check it out, Discovery Channel: 9:00

shrek

Reaction
What are they building??

If they would leave out the commentary from those two guys at the end, it would be a perfect show!!

Shrek

powerbox_builder

Reaction
They are building a mud bogger out of a 7? Vett. King shocks. MT tires,4WD. Sounds kinda easy compared to some of the stuff they have done in the past. But we'll have to see. Your right about those two knuckle heads at the end!

shrek

Reaction
Just go to Azusa canyon any weekend and you will see plenty of 70's corvettes and other sedans made into Mud Boggers!!! haha

Shrek

drtdevil93

Reaction
a long beach cop i know said he pulled jesse over a couple weeks ago. he was doing wheelies, or something stupid in the street. the cop stopped him and was like, dude chill out, theres people around here. jesse said sorry, and they got to talkin for a little bit, he told the cop they were having a cop related episode coming up, and asked if he wanted to be on it. (the cop is a pretty damn good mechanic BTW) so he asked jesse what the were going to build. they were going to convert a car (dont know what kind) in to a donut making machine!! the cop goes F... you, and drove off pissed. he was laughing when he told me about it, though.

erik

martininsocal

Reaction
Cool episode, and Dave looked good! What I want to know is how they kept RSO off their butts when they went out to the levee in Perris to bog? And waht was Gnarly doing in the mud with is baja? Even my son said look how well the offroaders work compared to the girl crew they had on there. I think Jesse was happy with the guys too.

michael_loomis

Reaction
great show.... Dave your a big TV star now lol !!

i want to know when i get to roll into KING and get some FREEBIES!!!! shish i'll wake up in a cold sweat thinkin about that one !

JCA

Reaction
That was the best MG I have seen so far. The crew was awsome and the respect showen them by Jessie was obvious. I loved when he told them that their work was way above MG quality.

Rprice

Reaction
that girl episode sucked. wtf were they thinking about putting spikes on the car they would have killed somone i'am glad they techs at the track ripped all that s*** off.

dave

Reaction
Yes I'd say that was a great show. It was to be aired months ago but for some reason it kept
getting bumped. They had some good off road shots as well. It's fun to watch someone you know
on TV ... Congrats to the team as well as GRARLY DAVE ! Also the tool set they got is sweet.

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
All Good!

Well done Dave and crew!

The Donut Making Machine would be cool. The Cop with the EGO should see the humor.

And the chick episode.? I switched it to one of the Hitler Channels after just 5 minutes.

NO DRAMA!

desertracer

Reaction
That was a great MG. Love the way Mike stapleton changed shirts and got all the off-road related sponsors in on the show, good work. I wish I could get some freebie King's.

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
That was pretty funny seeing Stapleton in a McKenzies sweatshirt and tshirt, King shocks, Wilson Motorsports. I love seeing our sport getting coverage on television. Even Dave wore a BFG jacket when they were eating lunch.