Monster Garage

gary

Reaction
anybody see this show, on the discovery channel? in episode 1, they turn an explorer into a trash truck, sorta. one of the guys on the team is Nick DeAvila(sp?), who cruises into the shop in the big yellow F150 driven by Dane Cardone(again, sp?). they talk about the truck for a minute or two, kinda cool to see that.
episode 2 is a limo/fire truck. episodes 3 and 4 are tomorrow, 9pm. they turn a bug into a swamp buggy, and then a mustang into a Lowrider Magazine looking lawnmower.
they have 7 days, (really only 6---day 7 is the test) and $3000 to complete each vehicle. 15 hour days of design/fab/build/test crammed into an hour show.

kept me entertained, though that doesn't necessarily take much!!!!!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Yep I was also watching that! It was way cool. The guy there helping with the fabwork is Jessie James the owner of West Coast Choppers.

Go Big Or Go Home

TRDshaunTRD

Reaction
Yup I've have been waiting for a while to see this show. I was quite entertained by the conflict between Jessie James and the garbage truck expert. And I want to know how they kept getting free 20" rims.

"Those who risk nothing are nothing."

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
What time is this show on and on what days?

See ya in the dirt!

TRDshaunTRD

Reaction
its on tonight at 9pm and 10pm. But I think that it will be on sudays at 9pm on a regular basis. Also, motorcycly mania 2 is on tonight at 8pm just befor the show and I would recomend watching that too if you liked the first one.

Bryan_D

Reaction
That show was crazy> Jesse James seems to be cool, but tough if he doesnt get what he wants. Maybe thats why his bikes are som much damn money because they have to be perfect. Must be nice to have the money to play with. Whats the deal with the yellow f-150 seemed pretty sick looking and they said that the guys races in cali. What and where? Thanks

MikeLeung

Reaction
I don't know if that truck races...if it does I imagine is in that MDR prerunner class. I have seen that truck at some races....not racing, but it was chasing/spectating.

Gabe Lara

Reaction
I didn't see the episode, but if it is in fact Dane Cardone's F-150....... It was built by the late Larry Plank and Nestor Berardi.......Truly a piece of work.
Dane is good friends with Scott Steinberger and drove the PCI Pro Truck with Scott, and now the PCI TT.
Scott and Dane pre-run every mile and chase every race they compete in with that truck.

I was watching the episode last night about the "Fire Limo".......That show is waaaaaay cool!

-Gabe

TRDshaunTRD

Reaction
It was in fact Dane Cardone's F-150 built by Plank. It jumped at last years IP (now UP) jump contest but had some cooling issues and didn't go all out, only 55'. It is one sick truck!!! Attached is a pic.

Attachments

Bryan_D

Reaction
I had seen the pics from last year but didnt put the two together. I dont care what its called, its just sick. I would drive it if it were named Barney or Teletubbie. To bad it didint get more exposure about the dez on the show. later on