MONTOYA for the Sprint Cup

BoothPacific Films

Reaction
I told my wife 3 years ago when Juan Pablo showed up that when he figures this stuff out he's is going to start kicking some butt.

Well boys Johnny Montoya figured it out, has some good equipment and is about to show everybody he's one of the best overall drivers of all time.

michael_loomis

Reaction
Doin pretty good... But Tony and Mark are going to beat him this year. :)

BoothPacific Films

Reaction
hey thanks for that other comment about the baja mil. i still have a ways to go before i get to that level but i'm working on it.

kaw500

Reaction
The sportscaster really put all other drivers in the same bag with JPM. Not all would just walk off.

Mumzy

Reaction
It's one thing to say "I'm sorry, but I have other commitments and we will have to re-schedule" verses the cocky little Pre-Madonna attitude he threw. These guys are the big fish in the big pond.....today. But look at a Dale Jarret, Ernie Irvin or Terry Labonte.....heck even a Jacques Villeneuve for that matter.....the wind can be sucked out of their sail pretty fast.

I was standing at the start/finish line at the LBGP back in 92 during the national anthem. It was pretty crowded and some dude was standing behind me singing out of tune and had real bad breath. I turned around and it was Al Unser Sr. ........I wonder if Montoya can carry a tune????? Yep, he probably needs a tick tack from time to time also!
:cool:

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Reaction
Juan Montoya...no thanks. I think I'll go with KAW500's opinion in the way he opened the New Hampshire thread: JJ gets 4!!!

Thumbs down to JPM

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
can't stand juan problem montoya, hopefully Martin gets his well deserved Championship

Mumzy

Reaction
Juan Montoya...no thanks. I think I'll go with KAW500's opinion in the way he opened the New Hampshire thread: JJ gets 4!!!

Thumbs down to JPM
So your off restriction? :cool:

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Reaction

BoothPacific Films

Reaction
i wouldn't want to talk to that goon in sacramento either.

I'm into pure racing talent and don't care if JPM is a prick. there are all sorts of really nice guys and i appreciate that too.

I hope Mark Martin get his championship he deserves it.