Montreal

RGFan

Reaction
Other then running in the rain, I think the brake lights are going to make for an interesting twist, especially with the less experienced guys......I bet Tony, JG and Robby are kicking themselves back in Pocono right now

RGFan

Reaction
Get on the track already........Why is nascrap so damned afraid to run on the rain tires. Yes the cars are heavy, but it is not like they are 5 or 6 tons.....These are still very adjustable race cars and they only weigh 3600 lbs.

kaw500

Reaction
This is gonna be good. No pre-run for us this weekend this could make up for it just a little.

RGFan

Reaction
Scott Pruet Sucks!!!LOL .......Give it to Ambrose, he may annoy the hell out of some, but he is driving the shiot out of his car....I think the V8 Supercars are the closest thing to stock cars in relation to running them in the rain.

kaw500

Reaction
The Biff seems a little tentative. This is fun, RG would be railing!

RGFan

Reaction
Man, yellow.......Papis wadded it up......Villeneuve looking pretty racy

RGFan

Reaction
Do you guys realize what an internal disaster it would be for RGM if Villeneuve wins today. Him driving an RGM car at this race today was all but a done deal and at the last minute he went to drive for Braun Racing. Yet another win that gets away from RGM

RGFan

Reaction
Yeah, AMbrose gets a speeding penalty in the pits..Bummer to lose a race that way, especially when he has dominated in the rain.

kaw500

Reaction
Fellows might just have this one.

Raining hard, this beats the heck out of INDY.

RGFan

Reaction
Fellows might just have this one.

Raining hard, this beats the heck out of INDY.
Yeah....Fellows is running a fuel strategy race....Hopefully it holds out......But then again, the yellow flag laps might help. Rain is getting bad, they might call the race. It is easy to justify ending the race at this point, it is a downpour now. I am glad that they ran it like this, this was actually a good race up to now. I think Goodyear and Nascar won today. RG on the other hand.......ANother missed opportunity

Tristar Racing

Reaction
Yea, Goodyear can actually design a good tire for bad conditions when the cars that run them are not poorly designed...

I was at Goodyear when those tires were made, I can go on for days about them. One interesting thing is those were different than the tires they ran at Suzuka; Suzukas tires had the treads hand carved in them while those were actually molded with the tread.

Looks like this race will end now since people cant even ride under caution. What a shame I was hoping for an Ambrose win.

RG not running this race is a joke. I was unaware that JV switching to Braun was a last minute deal. As I have stated before, something is up at RGM. Is there a contract in place to buy RGMs #7 as long as its in the top 35? That to me would be the only reason he would not run both, trying to get as much practice time to help the Pocono finish.

kaw500

Reaction
More accidents under yellow than green, let em race. I think they will call on a account of darkness.
Love to see a cup race in the rain.

Agreed RGM big missed opportunity.

Tristar Racing

Reaction
I love how JV says its still race-able, yet Joey Laganos crew chief is upset they havent called it yet. Hilarious, the wonder kid makes a mistake and all of the sudden the crew chief goes from happy to upset.

I really dont want Fellows to win...

RGFan

Reaction
Race is over...Fellows wins......ANybody but Ambrose

Tristar Racing

Reaction
And Fellows wins...

Bummer.

Actually I think everyone won today, except Robby and RGM. Morons...

RGFan

Reaction
Yea, Goodyear can actually design a good tire for bad conditions when the cars that run them are not poorly designed...

I was at Goodyear when those tires were made, I can go on for days about them. One interesting thing is those were different than the tires they ran at Suzuka; Suzukas tires had the treads hand carved in them while those were actually molded with the tread.

Looks like this race will end now since people cant even ride under caution. What a shame I was hoping for an Ambrose win.

RG not running this race is a joke. I was unaware that JV switching to Braun was a last minute deal. As I have stated before, something is up at RGM. Is there a contract in place to buy RGMs #7 as long as its in the top 35? That to me would be the only reason he would not run both, trying to get as much practice time to help the Pocono finish.

Not only was Villeneuve supposed to drive an RGM car today; RG, Barry Green and Villeneuve have been working on a deal for Villeneuve to run a second car for RGM next year and for Barry Green to perhaps be a business partner at RGM. Time will tell....I'm not holding my breath