Montreal

Tristar Racing

Reaction
Not only was Villeneuve supposed to drive an RGM car today; RG, Barry Green and Villeneuve have been working on a deal for Villeneuve to run a second car for RGM next year and for Barry Green to perhaps be a business partner at RGM. Time will tell....I'm not holding my breath
Yea, I knew that, I just wasnt aware is was a last second decision to jump to Braun.

I think it would be in the best interest of everyone involved to get Robby over to a team that he isnt micro managing himself. Im really disgusted lately.

RGFan

Reaction
Yea, I knew that, I just wasnt aware is was a last second decision to jump to Braun.

I think it would be in the best interest of everyone involved to get Robby over to a team that he isnt micro managing himself. Im really disgusted lately.
Yeah, the deal was all but done. RG and BG are tight. BG is now essentially Villeneuve's Manager/Business Partner. I am pretty much done with the nascar thing where RG is involved. He will not win next weekend because he does not have the Hp/mileage or a competetive pit crew. What RG needs to realize is for every improvement he makes on his cars, the contenders make 4 or 5. The reason he won the road courses with RCR was because of that. Even during their down years, they had many more resources then he does now standing alone. I think the GEM partnership initially was to be alot more then it is now. I think Nascar got a wif of what was going on and said no way.

michael_loomis

Reaction
Man.. I gotta stop reading the pavement section, you guys are buzzkill.

RG 35th in NASCAR funds all the other stuff we love to see him race. How does that old RG quote go, Months of frustration, moments of shear brillance? We are used to it.. he never won them ALL in anything. One damn good TT season though.

RGFan

Reaction
Man.. I gotta stop reading the pavement section, you guys are buzzkill.

RG 35th in NASCAR funds all the other stuff we love to see him race. How does that old RG quote go, Months of frustration, moments of shear brillance? We are used to it.. he never won them ALL in anything. One damn good TT season though.
You should know better then to read this section during this time of the year:D Did you watch the race today Loomis?

michael_loomis

Reaction
Nope.. wish I would of had the chance.. I woulda LOVED to see rain tires, wipers and brake lights!

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
Reaction
it was weird to see them use wipers and race in the rain....i liked it:)