Montreal

Tristar Racing

RDC Crypto
A RGM/Speed employee already promised a win on Twitter this week.

Here is what I don't get. The Cup car was largely uncompetitive at the Glen last week. The Nationwide car was converted from the old Cup roadcourse car. (Which supposedly isnt as good as the new one) Why does anyone expect him to do so much better in Canada?

I hope he wins, I really do. It just seems like a very tall order given RGMs performance this year.

Tristar Racing

RDC Crypto
Apparently, there is a huge difference from Nationwide setups to Cup setups. They take a wrecked Cup COT, convert it to a Nationwide car, zero testing, and it runs 10th and 2nd in the practices. Maybe its the coil bind that RGM cannot adapt to, I am not sure. What I am sure of is Nationwide use a rules package that is closer to the old cup & nationwide suspension, and RGM seems to be able to figure that out. Perhaps they should run a full Nationwide schedule next year, while doing the Cup events at the roadcourses, plate tracks, and Indy.

Clearly, the guy can still drive.

Tristar Racing

RDC Crypto
Cup car DNQ'd at Michigan. (With the faster truck driver in practice driving it) Cup side is a mess. Was anyone else aware that RGM started building their own engines? John Menard couldnt even pull that off with all of his millions using a former F1 factory...

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
RDC Crypto
I just checked the race online and RG was running away. Now Jacques V. took the lead again and checked out.

crazyeye

RDC Crypto
Watching the race right now and robby just ran out of gas on lap 35, he was able to get it fired back up and get back to the pits, he was running 3rd at the time. He just can't catch a break.

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
RDC Crypto
Robby picking them off one by one. Up to third and only 1/2 sec behind the leader. I think he's screwed on gas mileage thou

Offspring

RDC Crypto
Can't wait to hear that explanation....er excuse.

Okay he called it like it happened.

AZracefan

RDC Crypto
I really thought RG was gonna win this race today! was top 5 most of the day. Announcers gave alot of credit to RG today. Talked about his road course skills and mentioned his off road stories for a bit. Most publicity Ive seen RG get all year. Rusty Wallace gave some good recognition to him as well.

Restarted 12th ran up to 3rd, damn! sucks he's out! woulda been a good battle between ambrose and rg again! Robby needs some serious luck on his side sometime! Looked pretty pissed off after he got out. I bout threw my drink across the room when I saw that! Well Talladega last chance, if we wanna see RG have any chance of a strong run!

randy s

RDC Crypto

AZracefan

RDC Crypto
She's a hottie alright! lotta work to do, think she spun out like three times today. backed up on course and damaged Trevor Bayne car as well. tough to make a debut at a road course.

randy s

RDC Crypto
She's a hottie alright! lotta work to do, think she spun out like three times today. backed up on course and damaged Trevor Bayne car as well. tough to make a debut at a road course.
how hard [difficult] would it be if she spun you out to be really pissed at her after the race if she came [walked] up, batted her eyes, and apologized to you? would you yell at her like you would say, kyle bush or POS??...i think i would suggest a private meeting to discuss the matter like adults in the back of the hauler...or the back of a pick up truck...or the back seat of a 34 dodge if i had one....i might even spin myself out if she even got close to me on the track again......J/K...i'd knock her on her ass......quack.

racer56

RDC Crypto
I really thought RG was gonna win this race today! was top 5 most of the day. Announcers gave alot of credit to RG today. Talked about his road course skills and mentioned his off road stories for a bit. Most publicity Ive seen RG get all year. Rusty Wallace gave some good recognition to him as well.

Restarted 12th ran up to 3rd, damn! sucks he's out! woulda been a good battle between ambrose and rg again! Robby needs some serious luck on his side sometime! Looked pretty pissed off after he got out. I bout threw my drink across the room when I saw that! Well Talladega last chance, if we wanna see RG have any chance of a strong run!

Robby gets beat in the pits every race with really slow pit stops.

Wendell #527

RDC Crypto
Website
www.riff-raffdesertracing.com