More 500 Lost/Found/Stolen

TauMau

Reaction
The license plate and bracket/light fell off my baja. Anyone happen upon it?

My brother had the license plates stolen off his KTM. If anyone has information leading to the culprit it'd be appreciated. It happened at Main pit between 4-6p.

Also, I lost all my sleep Friday night while extracting my baja from RM 9.5. If found please return it, thanks.

I found a bunch of empty bank accounts scattered throughout the course. If you lost yours PM me.

Mike Hobbs

Reaction
LOST: 33" GoodYear Yellow label on a 6 lug Alco type wheel. Should have #1466 on it. If you found it let me know and I'll come and get it.

Thanks!

fullthrottle

Reaction
LOST, Milwaukee Impact gun in Dirtbagz holster on course. Stolen from our main pit two coolers full of beer and water after 3:00 am?:(

xjobforacowboyx

Reaction
My brother had the license plates stolen off his KTM. If anyone has information leading to the culprit it'd be appreciated. It happened at Main pit between 4-6p.

Stolen from our main pit two coolers full of beer and water after 3:00 am?:(

This is disgusting... When we go to the desert we shouldn't have to worry about being robbed by our own! I'm sorry to get off topic, but I'm just disappointed in what the desert community is turning into(not trying to point fingers at anyone, or a group of people specifically). Once it was all people who would do the right thing, cared, helped, supported each other, even if they didn't know them. Now, we have to worry about coolers being stolen, and license plates? Such miniscule things, but still makes us lose trust in other desert goers.

-Keith

M_Solms

Reaction
This is disgusting... When we go to the desert we shouldn't have to worry about being robbed by our own! I'm sorry to get off topic, but I'm just disappointed in what the desert community is turning into(not trying to point fingers at anyone, or a group of people specifically). Once it was all people who would do the right thing, cared, helped, supported each other, even if they didn't know them. Now, we have to worry about coolers being stolen, and license plates? Such miniscule things, but still makes us lose trust in other desert goers.

-Keith

I doubt any of this was done by fellow off roaders.

It use to be you could go out to the desert to get away from people that would cause you to have to lock up everything you own at home.

Now they just show up where you are to steal from you, they really don't care about the racing or the desert.

xjobforacowboyx

Reaction
I doubt any of this was done by fellow off roaders.

It use to be you could go out to the desert to get away from people that would cause you to have to lock up everything you own at home.

Now they just show up where you are to steal from you, they really don't care about the racing or the desert.

I really do hope that is the truth...

-Keith

DustJunkie

Reaction
I have a drill bit that i borrowed from a red seven truck that i would like to get back to them. Thet saved our day from a one lap dnf.

Reaction
Did the pits/camping area remind anyone else of the Humongous's encampment from "Road Warrior," or am I just showing my age again?

GlamisGurlie

goddess like
Reaction
Actually, our section was very quiet...i kept remarking how docile everyone was (except for the IDIOTS [plural] who just have to get on the course - frontward or backward with race traffic coming :mad: :mad: :mad: )... but then again, we finished around midnight LOL ;) Where are the officials to keep these jerks from doing this? It is so easy to take care of in the pits - assign a couple of people to be official pit monitors (pitlers)... if they are running a team number on the truck, call it in to the race director. I was thinking about stopping these guys and asking them WTF are you doing ??????? Knock it off or go home LOL...(must be the BITD in me hehehe)

ACME

Reaction
We lost the spare drive shaft off the TL. Black double U joint... Reward for it's return! THANKS!

fullthrottle

Reaction
Nitro Circus rear bed side... anyone happen to pick it up or see it? thanks...

I saw only parts of it on the course around mm 50 to 60, just the rear corner on the course.:(

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
Did the pits/camping area remind anyone else of the Humongous's encampment from "Road Warrior," or am I just showing my age again?

"Humongous, the Lord Humongous....the warrior of the wasteland... the ayatollah of rock-and-rolla!"

I would take on Jesse James and Dennis Rodman both before I messed with the Lord Humongous.:)

BajaFand

Reaction
Actually, our section was very quiet...i kept remarking how docile everyone was (except for the IDIOTS [plural] who just have to get on the course - frontward or backward with race traffic coming :mad: :mad: :mad: )... but then again, we finished around midnight LOL ;) Where are the officials to keep these jerks from doing this? It is so easy to take care of in the pits - assign a couple of people to be official pit monitors (pitlers)... if they are running a team number on the truck, call it in to the race director. I was thinking about stopping these guys and asking them WTF are you doing ??????? Knock it off or go home LOL...(must be the BITD in me hehehe)

Are you referring to the three idiots that were on the course with race cars going by them around 7pm? Two of them in Rangers and one in a 90's standard cab Chevy with glass and a Fabtech lift kit? That was one of the dumbest things I've seen at a desert race in a long time. The bro in the Chevy came bouncing down the middle of the course with his spare tire bouncing around the bed until it finally came out in the middle of the course and he kept going, there were race cars coming but thankfully they were in different lines than where the tire landed. After his run down the course he turned around and came up the course the wrong way looking for his tire and then turned around and drove down the course once more. The first time those three idiots came through I was screaming at all of them "get off the course!!!!" but even with their windows open I doubt any of them heard me.

Sorry to hijack the thread, I've been debating making a post about this situation. I know what happened to the Chevy guys tire but I'm not sure if I'm going to talk about it or not.

KyleMurray

Reaction
i saw that as well.. in fact i think the entire main pit section it saw it and were all yelling at them..

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
Are you referring to the three idiots that were on the course with race cars going by them around 7pm? Two of them in Rangers and one in a 90's standard cab Chevy with glass and a Fabtech lift kit? That was one of the dumbest things I've seen at a desert race in a long time. The bro in the Chevy came bouncing down the middle of the course with his spare tire bouncing around the bed until it finally came out in the middle of the course and he kept going, there were race cars coming but thankfully they were in different lines than where the tire landed. After his run down the course he turned around and came up the course the wrong way looking for his tire and then turned around and drove down the course once more. The first time those three idiots came through I was screaming at all of them "get off the course!!!!" but even with their windows open I doubt any of them heard me.

Sorry to hijack the thread, I've been debating making a post about this situation. I know what happened to the Chevy guys tire but I'm not sure if I'm going to talk about it or not.

hopefully no one gave it back.I saw that from start finish but was flagging and couldn`t go after him.

Brice

Reaction
LOST- Breaker Bar with socket off #1217