MORE Balls out 250

dizzle1

Reaction
Hey everyone we were assisted on a tire change i want to say between mile 24 and 29. First off thank you to you and your wife for the help. We left our tire with you. if anyone might be able to help track this person down i would appreciate it. I believe they chased for 1413 or 1430. our truck number is written on the wheel. thanks for the help josh #1441. 1-619-933-1244 is the number i can be reached at.

milestonemotorsports

Reaction
Was it a white grand cherokee, I had some friends that were the course moniter at that area , I know they had some wheels after the race ,

dizzle1

Reaction
i don't think so. i want to say they had a newer super duty. they both were wearing monster sweat shirts and beanies. Pretty sure the wheel is trashed from my remembrance, it had a huge chunk taken out of it from what i saw in the mirror but the bead lock ring and hardware are still good if they are local lol. but most important wanted to thank them again. Jim set up rough back section damn goat trails.

TScott

Reaction
Website
www.Victoryoffroad.com
i don't think so. i want to say they had a newer super duty. they both were wearing monster sweat shirts and beanies. Pretty sure the wheel is trashed from my remembrance, it had a huge chunk taken out of it from what i saw in the mirror but the bead lock ring and hardware are still good if they are local lol. but most important wanted to thank them again. Jim set up rough back section damn goat trails.

Tell me about it I got two side wall flats their!

shock pros

Reaction
Website
www.shockprosoffroad.com
What u need are new rear tires Josh!! HAHA. They were chewed up after all those rocks. I don't know how we made it through every lap without getting a flat.
Have you contacted MORE to see if the wheel was turned in after the race?

offrdrob

Reaction
Hey guys. Just back into town. Sorry to hear about your roll 1441, glad to hear you guys are ok. Meyers, thanks for getting them my phone number. I talked the them on the phone earlier and have their stuff here at my shop. How did you end up doing after you left our area? The truck I was pitting for #1433 blew the ring and pinion on lap 4. Glad I was able to help everyone out as much as I could. It was my fiances first time to a desert race and she had a blast.

9rocky

Reaction
One of our shock adjustments and the driver change on the way to 2nd place. Not a bad run for a girl and a new car.

[video=youtube;pURz6BmJ_Is]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pURz6BmJ_Is[/video]

dizzle1

Reaction
tell me about it man! did you see the photos for 1400 on photoahead and see how well those shocks you built got used lol. and look at the rear strapped at 26'' now and it looks huge. we found the tire.

AZ1000

2009 DRIVE CHAMP
Reaction
One of our shock adjustments and the driver change on the way to 2nd place. Not a bad run for a girl and a new car.

[video=youtube;pURz6BmJ_Is]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pURz6BmJ_Is[/video]

Besides that guy in the driver suit at :52 walking around the car looking like me ;-) Shelby can wheel that rig. When it get's totally dialed, watch out boys!!! Jist Sayin!!

Bryan J

Reaction
i borrowed a tow-strap from a black predator around mm 24, looked for you guys after the race but could not find you. please feel free to contact me so i can return to the owner.
Bryan J. 507

dhjeepgeek

Reaction
I took a couple pics when I was pulling people off the course.

Attachments

• ballsout2502011-2 028.jpg
    ballsout2502011-2 028.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 159
  • ballsout2502011-2 033.jpg
    ballsout2502011-2 033.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 148
  • ballsout2502011-2 039.jpg
    ballsout2502011-2 039.jpg
    407 KB · Views: 154

MEYERS1631

Reaction
Oh you had to ask!!! Well after our tire blew off the rim and we hung out with you guys, we finally made it to an alternate pit and got a new front. We finished the lap and went out on lap 3. I hit a nice rain rut/wall with the left rear and it sent me over. We got rolled back over and got to top of college hill and my rear tire went flat. Sooo decided to take it back to camp and changed it up and put my brother in it to get some more driving time and he did purty good tll the shocks faded and it was un drivable. Oh well it was a blast just gettin dirty again.

PLS

Reaction
Oh you had to ask!!! Well after our tire blew off the rim and we hung out with you guys, we finally made it to an alternate pit and got a new front. We finished the lap and went out on lap 3. I hit a nice rain rut/wall with the left rear and it sent me over. We got rolled back over and got to top of college hill and my rear tire went flat. Sooo decided to take it back to camp and changed it up and put my brother in it to get some more driving time and he did purty good tll the shocks faded and it was un drivable. Oh well it was a blast just gettin dirty again.

Sounds like a rough day for 1600's. We started right behind you, but a broken torsion bar, two flats, and engine problems in just one lap ended our day. All 3 1600's in our pit DNF'ed.

shock pros

Reaction
Website
www.shockprosoffroad.com
Hey Josh, I just went on photoahead and saw the pictures. The truck looked great coming over the anthill!! Sounds like you had fun with the truck. I'm glad I got a chance to help you out with the shocks.

Last edited:

ACME

Reaction
Way to go RPI, congrats on a great shakedown run on the new car. Shelly ;) and Paul killed it! If it wasn't for those dang Barstow Jumping Rocks, too bad they didn't have another lap or 2... Awesome car and great job to Shelby and Paul FYI , those F'n 37" Toyo's are heavy!!!! Congrats to all the winners/racers and MORE for pulling off another CA desert race and overcoming the latest BLM obsticles!