MORE Freedom 250 results... post em up

Tundranation

Reaction
Any word from Luke ? how did the McMillin team do ? How did you like racing up there ? :D

wheezy

"PRO PHOTO"
Reaction
Did DUNN get the overall as well I assume?

bajabrit

Reaction
Rob finished a little over 2 minutes behind Dunn who Overalled..when we left yesterday MORE still said they were going to hold the official results until wednesday while they look into the complainers...

dsrtdck

Reaction
thanx, last i heard was that rob mac was 45 seconds behind dunn on sat nite

Rob finished a little over 2 minutes behind Dunn who Overalled..when we left yesterday MORE still said they were going to hold the official results until wednesday while they look into the complainers...

CHASETHISTOO

Reaction
I think it will be close. Dunn Finished, I came in 10-15 seconds behind him, I got out of the car to congradulate Dunn and shake his hand then headed back to my car and Rob pulled in. I would guess 2 minutes...maybe more.

If they dont mess with the 1600 results to much I would think Rob Mac would get the overall.

Ryan_P

Reaction
I think it will be close. Dunn Finished, I came in 10-15 seconds behind him, I got out of the car to congradulate Dunn and shake his hand then headed back to my car and Rob pulled in. I would guess 2 minutes...maybe more.

If they dont mess with the 1600 results to much I would think Rob Mac would get the overall.

Nice job Travis. Bummer I didn't get to meet you, but your dad is a cool guy. Glad you guys got a solid finish after all the problems you've had lately!

The 1600 results will be interesting. I followed a 1600 car in the dust through a wrong way sign, had to bushwhack to get back on track. It was a cr@p shoot with all the dust hanging around, especially in the wash with 10 lane choices.

CHASETHISTOO

Reaction
I heard Dunn drove conservative once he got in front.

I'm sure he did.

But when I caught up to him on the last lap at mm20 you could tell he picked it up.

That dust was thick. Either way it was fun!

What happened to you guys?

sloride

Reaction
I'm sure he did.

But when I caught up to him on the last lap at mm20 you could tell he picked it up.

That dust was thick. Either way it was fun!

What happened to you guys?

I heard the dust was REAL bad. No wind whatsoever.

We just couldn't get the truck done in time. Better safe then sorry. Hopefully we'll make the next one.

Congrats on your well deserved 2nd. Heard you guys drove a great race.

CHASETHISTOO

Reaction
No wind at all. It was nasty. I had my Co-dog working the lights all night.

Bummer about the truck. That why we raced the 16 car in January. Better safe than sorry.

Thanks. Hope to see you guys in September.

Uncle_Bob

Reaction

You looked good Travis. Sean had a bad vibration so his top speed was like 75-80 all night. Pissed me off

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
Talked to Sean today and he says he got the OA. Had to replace the trans Saturday morning in the 105+ degree heat.

CHASETHISTOO

Reaction
You looked good Travis. Sean had a bad vibration so his top speed was like 75-80 all night. Pissed me off

Thanks. Starting to feel comfortable in the car.

He seemed like he was going faster than that at times but I couldnt tell you my GPS wasnt working. haha

ultrablew

Reaction
Looks lik Rob missed the OA by 1min 54 secs....That is still amazing! Great job!