More Off Road Trivia

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
SNEAKY SNEAKY RORY I DIDNT KNOW YOUR DAD RACED THAT CLASS DENNY IS A BLAST TO BE AROUND HE WAS HELPING COLLINS FOR A LONG TIME I DONT KNOW IF HE IS STILL OR NOT.

NEXT QUESTION :

WHO CAN NAME ALL OF IVAN STEWERTS TEAM MATES WHILE HE WAS WITH TOYOTA AND DROVE THE FORD CLASS 8 TRUCK ??????????????

elcaprerunner

Reaction
Dick Normindin? He used to drive class 8 back in the day, but he was more with Walker and Robby.

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

H.O.R.E.
Hemet Off-Road Enthusiests

rdc

Reaction
GOT THE TOYOTA PART RIGHT YOU JUST NEED HIS CLASS 8 DAYS

toddz

Reaction
GOT THE TOYOTA PART RIGHT YOU JUST NEED HIS CLASS 8 DAYS

I think Charlotte "CoCo" Corral was usually his co-driver when he drove in 8, right?

Todd Z.

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Funny you should mention "Coco". I just saw him today while I was eating lunch. He lives down here in Bullhead city and does real estate. I've talked to him before about when his wife raced with Ivan in the 5/1600 and the class 8. nice guy.

Racers Only

martininsocal

Reaction
I am hoping I have this right (If I remeber it right) The TSCO boys raced in couple different cars, what was the youngers first drive in what class and where?

If your gonna go, go BIG

Jimmy8

Reaction
I think that they both competed in Formula Ford before off road, so that could be the answer to the question. Not 100% sure about Mark (the younger), but I think Gary may have been a FF national champ. Anyways as far as off road goes, I will say Marks first race was in a class 10 at the Baja 500.

Trophy Truck #15
www.jimmybeaver.com

NicksTrix

Reaction
did joe mac pherson not ride with ivan when he drove for him?
either coco or charlotte rode with him in the ford, wasn't it cool to see the truck come back years later when brian drove it a few times with charlotte in the right seat.

rdc

Reaction
WELL NEXT QUESTION WHAT WAS CURT LEDUC'S FIRST WIN IN A SCORE/HDRA RACE THE YEAR AND THE RACE?????

rdc

Reaction
CURT WON THE FIREWORKS 250 IN 1991 THEN BACKED IT UP WITH A WIN AT THE NEVADA 500

Jimmy8

Reaction
1) Who is the only driver to win 5 Frontier 500's ?
2) In what year and with what organization did Walker Evans win his first championship?
3) Who won the 1987 Mint 400 in class 1, and what type of car was he driving?
4) Name the 5 races on the SCORE schedule in 1979?

Trophy Truck #15
www.JimmyBeaver.com

rdc

Reaction
#1 MANNY ESQUERRA

#2 1974 WAS THE YEAR SCORE WAS THE SERIES WAS IN CLASS 8

#3 LARRY RAGLAND IN A CHAPPERAL

#4 BAJA 1000 PARKER 400 BAJA 500 SCORE WORLD CHAPIONSHIPS "RIVERSIDE" SAN FELIPE 250

Jimmy8

Reaction
#1 is right, and #4 is all right except for San Felipe. #2 and 3 are both wrong.

Trophy Truck #15
www.JimmyBeaver.com

rdc

Reaction
IS #3 JIMMIE CROWDER IN A RACECO

#2 I AM GOING TO HAVE TO WORK ON CAUSE MY STUFF ONLY GOES BACK TO 1974 THAT I HAVE AT THE HOUSE ILL HAVE TO LOOK

#$MMM ILL LOOK

Jimmy8

Reaction
Well, I will give you the Raceco car for number 3, but you still don't have the name right.

Trophy Truck #15
www.JimmyBeaver.com

artman

Reaction
#4 parker 400, baja 500, firecracker 250,riverside world championships, baja 1000

Jimmy8

Reaction
Nope. You guys are only missing one event. Here is the what is correct for number 4 so far. Keep trying
Parker 400
Mystery Race
Baja Internacional (500)
Off Road World Championships
Baja 1000

Trophy Truck #15
www.JimmyBeaver.com