More Off Road Trivia

Jimmy8

Reaction
Finally someone got it, it was the Mexicali 250. Now all that is left is #2 and #3.

Trophy Truck #15
www.JimmyBeaver.com

DMSRACE

Reaction
I have some trivia for ya,,,Jimmy, did you get any Quail this weekend????

Kevin

Racer

To live life half throttle would be a waste....

Jimmy8

Reaction
Got my limit... and met some guy named Troy in the process :)

Trophy Truck #15
www.JimmyBeaver.com

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Troy Herbst maybe? Tell Raul it's on.

Kris
"Buy American before it's too late"

martininsocal

Reaction
How about walker in a production rambler with noora, 1972? I will find the 1987 Mint winner for you.

Martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

DMSRACE

Reaction
That's funny...I heard he was in Parker this weekend too...damn that Troy,,Goose forever....

Racer

To live life half throttle would be a waste....

Jimmy8

Reaction
You got it, NORRA in '72. I am suprised nobody has got the answer to the Mint question yet. Come on Lucas.

Trophy Truck #15
www.JimmyBeaver.com

martininsocal

Reaction
man- that was off the top of my head. and all those years my mom kept telling me to get a life and quit living for offroad!

If your gonna go, go BIG

Jimmy8

Reaction
Alright, the answer is Steve Sourapas in a Raceco.

Trophy Truck #15
www.JimmyBeaver.com

Steve_Sourapas

Reaction
Don't forget Dave Richardson did the first two laps for me in the Coors Light"Silver Bullet"Raceco with a Fat Type 4.It was a four horse race starting the last lap with Robby Gordon,Mark Mcmillin,Nick Nickelson,and us all within minutes of each other and I had a flawless last lap and won class 1 and the overall by over 10 minutes.Also that was the 20th Mint 400 which was kinda special.They displayed the car on Fremont St. on Sunday.

BEERMAN

toddz

Reaction
> I am suprised nobody has got the answer to the Mint question yet. Come on Lucas.

How about Steve Sourapas/Dave Richardson in a Raceco? 8 hrs. 50 min. and took the race overall.

Todd Z.

toddz

Reaction
>Alright, the answer is Steve Sourapas in a Raceco.

Damn.....I didn't hear the buzzer go off :). I was out in the shed looking through the magazines and didn't see this before I typed my reply above.

DougM: Still looking for the Class 1 Jeep article, found the Class 1 Nissan article for you, and another one on a MacPherson Class 4 from the late '80s for you.

Todd Z.

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
SORRY MAN DOING THE FAMILY THING I AM HARDLY EVER HOME FOR HAD TO GIVE MY NEPHEW HIS NEW 50CC QUAD PERFECT GIFT TO PISS OFF HIS MOM