MORE ORAF 500 CONTINGENCY FROM LEATT-BRACE and UBRT RACING

Uncle_Bob

Reaction
MORE ORAF 500 CONTINGENCY FROM LEATT-BRACE and UBRT RACING

With the exceptional interest from the general public and the fantastic number of racers along with over 160 entries so far in all classes, LEATT-BRACE and Team UBRT RACING are pleased to offer the LEATT-BRACE Moto-R Brace as a contingency prize to the winner in the following classes.

In Class 5 Open with 12 entries so far, 1 LEATT-BRACE Moto-R to the winner in class.

In Class 9 with 34 entries so far, 1 LEATT-BRACE Moto-R to the winner in class.

In Class 1400 with 14 entries so far, 1 LEATT-BRACE Moto-R to the winner in class.

In order to qualify for the contingency, you must run 1 LEATT-BRACE decal on each side of the car or truck. You may pick up your decals at Contingency/Tech at the LEATT-BRACE booth. If you have late tech, you will find our race team just after the start/finish line. Most of you know who I am and we will be running the LEATT-BRACE/Trail-Glow #70 TT

For those of you who are interested in the LEATT-BRACE Moto-R, we will have some available to try on. We will also have them for sale at Tech but I would suggest getting a hold of me prior to the race to make sure I have enough. I will also have a few GPX Club braces with me for you bike riders.

I will however take only cash on race weekends. If you know that you do want one, I do take Pay-Pal, Credit Cards and checks prior to the race with free shipping or delivery.

For those of you interested in the Trail-Glow product line, Paul and Paul 3 will also be in our booth to answer any questions. The #70 TT along with a few other cars will be there to display all the LEATT-BRACE and Trail-Glow Products.

Thank you and good luck to all of you.

Tacochase

Reaction
Hey Bob, how about a Trail-Glow pit sign so you can find your pit in the dark. It was tough enough at the last race, maybe it would help.:rolleyes:

P.S. send me an email to my work, I lost yours when I got a new Computer.