MORE Powder Puff Race

Tiffany

I know it's a long shot but I am going to post this anyway. I would love to race the Powder Puff Race in Barstow, CA the weekend of Oct 10th! If anyone has a car that they would like to have raced for this event but no lady to do it I would be happy to help:D I grew up with off-road so I am very dirt savvy. If you or someone you know would like to talk or get information about me, please shoot me an e-mail to tiffany@ussw.net. If you would like to check out the race info go to www.moreracing.net

Tiffany

I gotta say thanks a million to Smoked Racing for giving me a class 9 for the race!!!! Any one that may have two rear wheels for a class 9 let me know. The ones on it are ok but could use better ones. I am soooooo stoked!!!!! :D

Baja Pits

Baja pits will be there for all of your pitting needs, for free!!! Just see us at contingency.

Tiffany

Did some testing tonight...what a difference in the ride from my car! I have been told that Barstow is mostly whoops??? Any feed back on that? Plan to take car out to local gas pipeline road for some seat time tomorrow that is nothing but whoops. Thank you for the pit help offer! I will make sure to stop by and say hola!!!!

AZ1000

2009 DRIVE CHAMP
Did some testing tonight...what a difference in the ride from my car! I have been told that Barstow is mostly whoops??? Any feed back on that? Plan to take car out to local gas pipeline road for some seat time tomorrow that is nothing but whoops. Thank you for the pit help offer! I will make sure to stop by and say hola!!!!
Plenty o whoops. Where are you testing at tomorrow?