MORE race????

milestonemotorsports

Reaction
Your truck stopped for a lengthy period just past RM 18 early in the race. Somebody in a white bronco drove over to help, seemed to be a right front tire change was done. Was it just a tire change ?
yes a very slow tire change

milestonemotorsports

Reaction
We were wondering why neither occupant in the race truck got out to do it, or help
well if you must know Im "the driver" is in a wheelchair i dont bring a wheelchair with me in the truck as far as the co driver he was being lazy we didnt know we had a flat we pulled over because we had a clanking noise the chase guy didnt tell us we had a flat for a while I though he was checking the front control arm

mgobaja

Reaction
well if you must know Im "the driver" is in a wheelchair i dont bring a wheelchair with me in the truck as far as the co driver he was being lazy we didnt know we had a flat we pulled over because we had a clanking noise the chase guy didnt tell us we had a flat for a while I though he was checking the front control arm
Thats what I was guessing on race day, but then hoped that both occupants were not in that same situation, more for safety reasons than anything. Thanks for sharing.