MORE race

LENNY

Reaction
I know Jerry Burrk that just bought Dan Owen old car will be there so that two for sure

LENNY #989

Reaction
I am planning on being there with my new car. Rodger Schank #950

LENNY

Reaction
WE only have a couple of races in for 2002 in 9 class so if any Calf teams want to race for money MOREs the way to go. IM going to give my work # to see if we can get 10 or more 9 Car for the next MORE race.COME ON LETS MAKE A PRO 9 CLASS FOR CALF. THIS YEAR WE HAVE SOME SNORE /MORE RACES THAT ARE COMING UP .Look the more we get to race the more we get to make.You all know MORE has a great pay back if we get 10 cars. we can do this GIVE ME A CALL 714828 6465 and ill post whows coming to the next race . THANK MIKE FOR GETING ME ON FORM 9 WE CAN DO THIS LENNY #989

LENNY #989

LENNY

Reaction
Roger me and Mike Norris have your old car .Thats 3 for the MORE race

LENNY #989

LENNY

Reaction
How about some side bets 25$ or 50$ a RACE winner takes ALLLLLLLL

LENNY #989

Protech975

Reaction
MORE Racing update 2002

To All Class 9 Rcers!

The MORE racing 2002 schedule is the same as was posted in Jan. with one exception,
the July 20th race has been moved up to the 13th of July and will be a combined MORE/SNORE race
to be called the {MORE/SNORE-KC Highlights Freedom 250} and be a night race starting at
6:00 PM, with KC Highlights and MORE putting up Bonus money this race is likely to draw well over 150 cars so put this one on your calender.
As you know the next MORE race will be the "Balls Out 250" in Lucerne Valley on the 23rd of March.
this should be a great race as the track will be fairly smooth and fast. If all you 9 drivers rally the troops and get at least 10 cars entered MORE racing will be putting up some big Bonus money that will Guarantee 1st place in any PRO class. $1500.00 and $1000.00 for 2nd. this is a higher pay back than any other Race Org. running today. In order to qualify for this Bonus pay back at least 10 cars must Pre-Register at least 1 week before the race, Pre-Registering only requires each entry to contact MORE by Fax.Mail, or phone and say they are coming. NO money deposit is required at that time.
If the 1st place winner Pre-Entered for the race then they are entitled to the Bonus Payback other wise the payback reverts back to the regular $150 per car payout.
If less than 10 cars are entered and have Pre-entered then the $75 Bonus money per car entered will be rolled over to the next race or until there are 10 cars entered. MORE info to follow. Rob Stapp #975

Protech975

Reaction
Re: MORE Racing update 2002

Balls Out 250 Update.

The following info is from Jim Clements the MORE racing promoter.
This is a list of the Class 9 drivers that have at least shown a desire to run this race but not all are Pre-Registered as of yet. If we can get the word out soon that the number of cars is growing then I know we can get at least 15 - 9 cars to run this race.

1.Mike Norris
2.Mike Rix
3.BJ Proctor
4.Robert Otwell
5.Roger Shank
6.Vinnie Holder
7.Jerry Burrk
8.Dennis Peterson

LENNY

Reaction
A small change in the list but still only TWO away from having at least 10 cars at the BALLS OUT 250
1 Mike Norris/Lenny Holder #989
2 Jerry Burrk ( Dan Owens old car)
3 Roger Shank
4 Mike Rix
5 Robert Otwell
6 B. Proctor
7 D. Peterson
8 Robert MacDonald ( He Email me as a posable)
Jerry Burrk said that Dan Owens was trying to make it to.COME ON CAL GUYS LETS DO THIS.

LENNY #989

Reaction
Lenny,count me in on that side pot. Rodger Schank #950

Protech975

Reaction

MORE Balls Out 250 Update!

The course will be marked and ready for prerunning by Sat. 16th. The Course Map should be posted on the MORE web site within 2 days www.MOREracing.net
The course will be 8 laps x 32 miles long and be fairly smooth and fast with a fare amount of sand and washes.
"NEXT AND THIS IS IMPORTANT" We heard today from two reliable sources that the BLM in Nevada has pulled SNORE's permits and that they will no longer be able to run races in their area this year!
"Can anyone confirm or deny this NEWS"
If this is indeed the fact then their next race the "Buffolo Bills Race" will not take place! If this happens and we hope it does not, there will be alot of racers looking to Calif as a place to race. If so then MORE would like to invite any and all racers from Nevada who would have run the SNORE race to come join our us on the 23rd of March in Lucern Valley for the Balls Out 250 and MORE will pay you $25 towards their gas money to get there!
Please lets hear from all SNORE racers as to exactly what is going on! R.S.

Protech975

Reaction

GO-Deserts discussion board is Down and Emails are not being delivered! Still no word directly from SNORE as to the status of there 2002 series.

Protech975

Reaction

Balls Out 250 Map has been posted on MORE web site www.Moreracing.net
Also Jim at MORE is having communication problems with his Computer and Fax machine! If anyone has tried to make contact or tried to pre-Register for the race and has had no luck, please contact me {Rob Stapp} directly by Email or Phone... (Stapplab@aol.com) or (760-252-1450). Thanks Rob Stapp #975

LENNY

Reaction

Talked to mike Norris and its sound like the balls out course is fast in some places and a hand full in the little valley LOTS of BIG rock and drop offs. Hope every ones great and will see you friday night

LENNY #989

Protech975

Reaction

On the Balls Out Course there are two spots to keep extra focus on! The rock pile{Large Granite Boulders and sharp turns} and the small canyon just before you get back to the S&F{Sharp jagged rocks and steep elevation changes,Very narrow route} Have fun!

Protech975

Reaction
MORE Balls Out 275 Results

1st. Petersen/Craig
2nd. BJ Proctor
3rd. Norris/Holder

More results and pictures to follow on F/9. R.S.

LENNY

Reaction
Just like to say GOOD JOB Petersen/Crag #904 you guys looked good.And a BIGGGG THANKS to MORE thank you Jim. $ 750 to first place

LENNY #989

Kenny_Thatcher

Reaction

the deal with the blm is this they think snore is as big as bitd and score so they want us to pay
them more money at the bb400 there will be no motorcycle or atv freeplay at all blm will
be out there in full force if you must chase your broken vehicle or retreive it you must get permission
also if you want shake down your car you can only do so in the short corse section located at the back parking lot of the bufalo bills this is just some info on whats up with snore

True Grit Racing "never give up"