MORE RACE

CHASE550

How is going to the MORE night race in barstow next weekend? WE'RE bring out the 5-16 for a fun night of racing

David_Girdner

3G Racing will be there in our 2-1600 along with at least 39 other 1600s

Overall there are already 69 cars pre-entered for the MORE/SNORE night race. All the race info - including pre-entry list and map - is available here MORE Freedom 250 Info

IDRA_CRB

The Checkers will be there with three 1/2-1600 entries and one 5-1600.

We will also have our Radio Relay Team working this event on the Checker channel 151.925. If anyone needs assistance and can not get through on the MORE frequency give us a shout.

Reese

IDRA_CRB

Martin/Vessels - Pro-1600
Steele Bros - Pro-1600
Jim Campbell - 1/2-1600
Mike Wright/Jimmy Hook - 5-1600

Reese

RacnCPA

I'll be there with Dusty Times. I think there should be a pretty good turnout based on the number of people talking about racing this race. See you there.

dislocated1

I will be up there helping out Mike Malloy in his 1600 car. Hopefully no more little stupid problems to take him out of the race, Should be fun with all those 1600 cars out there.

snoreracer

The 2nd half of the Kartek desert championship starts this weekend at the KC hilites midnight special in Barstow California. To beat the heat of the desert the race starts at dusk and will end at midnight. The leaders in points for the Kartek desert championship are rob walters in 1st , followed by Bryan freeman, day gang, Cody freeman and Mike gaughan jr. rounds out the top 5 . The Mickey Thompson baja pro points leader at the start of this race is 17 year old Cody freeman . This is after Cody's win at the last snore race the dusty times 250 , The 45 member pro-1600 drivers coalition will be racing at the KC hilights midnight special this weekend making the limited 1600 class the largest class. The race starts at 6 PM just off the lenwood exit in Barstow California, There will be 6 40 mile laps with the leaders done by midnight. there is no charge to spectators. for more info go to go-desert.com

Attachments

BugRacer

We were out prerunning sat night. Barstow is still Barstow. I love to race at night. If all the races were at night, we would not miss one of them! There are only 7, 5-1600. 7 is good but we need 10. If you have a 5-1600, lets go race. Lets have a safe fun weekend.