More race

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
The More race in barstow is this weekend.$3500.00 bonus for first in class one with ten entries and we have five confirmed so far.Our car is ready.also orvproductions will be there.

Attachments

RacnCPA

Reaction
I've heard a few "big names" say they were racing this race. So expect a good turnout. I'll see you there!!

PLS

Reaction
We'll be out there Bill. Probably at FAIR pit B, unless I can talk someone into letting me go for a ride this race. I think Scott is riding with Wisdoms.
Pete S.-BOYD RACING

Protech975

Reaction
OK The race is history! Results should be up tomarrow on the MORE web site!
BUT I have to give Boyer the big air award for the day! Lap 1 mile 1.5 - See attachment.... The tough break for the day goes to Scott Wisdom who stuffed the same "Hole" but did not resurface as well! see second attachment! ...RS ...........Pro-Tech Race Photo

Attachments

Protech975

Reaction
Cory, Thanks!
Actually their car came to rest just off the race track on a unused third line..... Not sure about the MDR race but I'm hoping to make it! Rob S.

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
well we finally did it we finished the race and even came home the winner.the penhall car worked great.we started first and dan martin caught us at about 8 miles in and let us know he was faster then I think it was the second or third lap the roof started coming loose so we stoped at F.A.I.R. pit A for some tape and the again on the next lap did a riders change on the start of the 7th lap and fuel stoped again on the 9th lap for more 76 fuel then on the 12th and final lap we lost the steering and went off the edge of the ridge top found out the bolts had broken off that hold the tie rods to the rack so with the few tools and spare parts we had on the car we were able to limp it back in for the finish and class one win.Thanks again for the help from F.A.I.R. and a great race course that More gave us and to Scott Martin the car owner for letting us prep and drive such an awsome car.

Attachments