MORE Sierra Led 250 pile up in car footage

drofmij

Reaction
Our race got cut short on saturday, about rm18. We are both a little sore, could have been alot worse. Luckily we were able to get stopped, not so much for the driver behind us.

drofmij

Reaction
I was just trying to get off the course so we didn't get hit again. I helped them roll their car back over.

mebedb1

Reaction
Jumping off that rolled car as another was coming up course, looked like a sketchy situation.

drofmij

Reaction
13692512_1179249632135856_5928428887418309110_n.jpg
13680874_1179249735469179_6810482483724130084_n.jpg

13731583_1179249765469176_1037996011303359153_n.jpg
had to cut the back of the car off, drove it out

5racer

Reaction
That was me in the 5car we had no idea that you guys got pushed into us ,you guys took a hard hit bummer.

swiftracing5

Reaction
The sunset start times during lap races can be brutal with the dust and how close the cars are. Bummer about your car, I think I saw the incar of the car that was on it's side somewhere also, maybe a 3000 car.

bobsson

Reaction
Looks like your chiropractor will be getting some good business the next few weeks. Glad you guys are okay after a hit like that

drofmij

Reaction
That was me in the 5car we had no idea that you guys got pushed into us ,you guys took a hard hit bummer.
We backed off when we went up that canyon, I didn't want to clip a rock or something in the dust and get a flat. Good thing, it could have been alot worse. Congrats on 2nd place finish.

drofmij

Reaction
The sunset start times during lap races can be brutal with the dust and how close the cars are. Bummer about your car, I think I saw the incar of the car that was on it's side somewhere also, maybe a 3000 car.
That was 3011, he posted up the roll from in the car.

MadMike1111

Reaction
Why allow angle iron on front bumpers? My initial thought is that should only be on rear bumpers, seems to me that sportsman truggies don't need help crumpling rear cages!

ACME

Reaction
Cheesdick move if he has it... From that pic he needs a booster seat.

Bummer Jim, glad you guys are alright!

RYAN COHEE

Reaction
Bottom line is the girl in the truggy checked up in the dust!! Be thank full it wasn't a faster team that has a co-dog doing his gps work!! Glad everyone is ok car is fixable

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

5racer

Reaction
Bottom line is the girl in the truggy checked up in the dust!! Be thank full it wasn't a faster team that has a co-dog doing his gps work!! Glad everyone is ok car is fixable

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

I have had body parts heal way cheaper than my wallet to repair a car. This is why i never drive gps in dust and it should be outlawed in loop racing ,if they were paying attention to the dust they would have known that the cloud got real thick and heavy in other words bad poop is ahead and check up almost every car that passed us in the dust was upside down or a flat or parts missing from there car all with in 25 miles of first lap.And what the hell is a class one car doing in sportsman sportsman should start dead last behind all pro classes or make them pay the money and be in pro class where they belong same with 1450,s i know us class 5 guys were not happy having 30 1600 cars and trucks start in front of us when we beat them every race " we have all these rules now days but have lost all the common sense. this is just my opinion "

Last edited:

ACME

Reaction
"Angle Iron is so soft it doesn't make a difference - it bends easier than the tube behind it."

Really!?! And the square edge when angle iron is welded so it doesn't "bend easier", doesn't impact a rear bumper tube any different than a round tube? Anyone who's been around the sport has seen the damage "cutters" can do and understands the intent of the angle iron. Male or female; it's a Cheesedick move on any front bumper.