MORE/SNORE KC-HiLites Midnight Special

Protech975

<font color=blue>Race Update! July 8th 2002 Barstow, Calif.

There has been a number of changes to the schedule for this race! Here is the latest.

</font color=blue>Race Date still July 26th - 28th, Tech and Registration will now be held on Fri. 26th from 5:30pm till 9:30pm at the Tanger Mall just north of the Start Finish off of Outlet Cener Drive, the Drawing for start positions will be held at 10:00pm following tech at the S&F. The Drivers meeting will be held on Sat. at 5:30pm at the S&F with the Race starting at 7:00pm.( there is a 7 hour time limit) and will consist of 6-40 mile laps or approx 240 miles. The Awards will be held Sun. at 11:00 AM at the Ramada Inn in Barstow at East Main St.

The total entry fee for each class will be $450 for Pro Class / $360 for Class 9 and 5/1600 / $175 for Sportsman. Unlike at the last MORE/SNORE race there is only 1 entry fee and 1 pool of prize money and Bonuses! All Bonus money payout details will be handed out at Tech.

Check out:Moreracing.net for more details and updates! or Email me directly at Stapplab@aol.com

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Protech975 on 07/09/02 10:16 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

Protech975

<h2><font color=red> We need to run a "Site Test" here on F/9-R/D</font color=red>

If you have read this post then please take a minute and reply with just a short check in! Tell us if you are going to attend this race as a Driver entry or a spectator or not at all, we need to know how many different people are reading these posts on R/D and how many are repeat visitors! Even if you are just a fan of Class 9 or Racing in general post a quick reply to let us know you are out there. Visit as often as you would like but please Reply/check in only once! A list of active site visitors will then be compiled. Thank you very much for your help! Rob Stapp #975</h2>

<font color=blue>This will help in the future if we are to ever get the PRO-900 class off the ground!</font color=blue>

I guess I get to be the first to "check in". I'm a co-driver for the Walters Bros team and we will be at the Barstow night race. It should be a great time!
See you there!
-Andy

sincitysump

Check .....Check.one two.... one two
Ill be there watching

Politicans are like diapers, they both need to be changed often and for the same reasons

jcarius

We're here, though we won't be in Barstow - we're going to be racing in Fallon next week and won't have time to make it down ...

Jim and Vanessa

VORRA 955

Just a check in. We wont be running at Barstow this time. The next race for us maybe the SNORE 250 Rodger Schank #950

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
going to help pro 1600 buddy, too hot for us, good luck to the walters all us old guys need A/c