MORE SNORE night race in barstow

vman

Reaction
The upcoming MORE SNORE night race will be a blast from the past . It brings back memories from the 70's and 80's of the fireworks race of old with the 7pm start . Remember all the make shift pools and spas at the race . And for some unknown reason all the crazies show up , they are fun to watch . I can't wait for this one looks like a big time race with the pro-1600 guys making it a unofficial race , over half have said they will race it . And with the great showing of the last MORE SNORE race with 110 cars this should easily pass that in entries .

racing

Timberwlf

Reaction
What is the date for this race and where is cont and start finish?? Same as MDR??

Brandon

94 Ranger X-Cab 4x4 5.0 H.O. v-8 Pre-Runner/ Chase Truck

ntsqd

Reaction
I have it as July 20, but I could be wrong. Check the various race scheds online.

TS

"It only seems kinky the first time"
-- Bumpersticker seen in Lost Wages

vman

Reaction
It's on July 27th tech is the 26th at the tanger mall same as score in the past. Start is the same as the old score track. it's time for all of the California racers to show those Vegas guys how to race now that they are racing in our back yard. Can you say home field advantage.

racing

Outhouseracing

Reaction
If i recal they have done this type of race already back in November it just wasent at night, and i think most of the Vegas guys did the best. Just what i think. But at night us california guys might just have an advantage over them. Oh well wish i was racing them..

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
I hope everyone is safe out there...the last couple night races in Barstow were pretty scary due to all the drunk spectators.

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

David_Girdner

Reaction
The map and schedule of events for the MORE/SNORE Midnight Special are posted at <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.moreracing.net>www.moreracing.net</A>