• Forum membership has its advantages....

More-Snore PCI Race radios/Snore 250 race Sept 24

snoreracer

Once again More and Snore are teaming up for a race in Lucerne Ca. This promoter team work ,combining races has helped grow entry's and pay-back to the racers. Snore has moved the longest continuous off road race in the world,the SNORE 250 ran for 47 years to lucerne this year, This race will be big and has great bonuses
$3500 in PCI Bonus Money up for grabs!

$1000 PCI Overall Winner Bonus

$1500 PCI Class 10 Bonus
*additional $1000 if Class 10 winner finishes in Top 3 Overall*

$1000 Kartek Kash - Class 6100

$500 Kartek Kash - Class 3000

$500 Kartek Kash - UTV

$1000 UTV vs Class 9 Bonus
*Winner of Class 9 or UTV whoever finishes first*

$500 from Race Fuel Energy - Class 1600

$500 from Race Fuel Energy - Class 9

$1000
Bonus to all classes with 25+ entries!
Fox UTV Championship Points Purse

RYAN COHEE

Once again More and Snore are teaming up for a race in Lucerne Ca. This promoter team work ,combining races has helped grow entry's and pay-back to the racers. Snore has moved the longest continuous off road race in the world,the SNORE 250 ran for 47 years to lucerne this year, This race will be big and has great bonuses
$3500 in PCI Bonus Money up for grabs!

$1000 PCI Overall Winner Bonus

$1500 PCI Class 10 Bonus
*additional $1000 if Class 10 winner finishes in Top 3 Overall*

$1000 Kartek Kash - Class 6100

$500 Kartek Kash - Class 3000

$500 Kartek Kash - UTV

$1000 UTV vs Class 9 Bonus
*Winner of Class 9 or UTV whoever finishes first*

$500 from Race Fuel Energy - Class 1600

$500 from Race Fuel Energy - Class 9

$1000
Bonus to all classes with 25+ entries!
Fox UTV Championship Points Purse
How about class 12 cash?? I'm sure you can get a large 12 car count for this one!! How many class 12 guys out there will race it ?$$$?

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Fourstroker

Bummed that this is going to be a day race. Loved the day into night format

snoreracer

Bummed that this is going to be a day race. Loved the day into night format
Snore had a great support for doing a real night race, starting in the dark and ending in the dark. More already does a day to night race so it was decided to do a day race for this one. I expect a large turn out for this race with a good spot on the calendar and duel points race with More and Snore.

racer56

On the More website it says 4 76 mile laps for the faster classes = 304 race miles. Is that the format?

snoreracer

On the More website it says 4 76 mile laps for the faster classes = 304 race miles. Is that the format?
Yes ,
  • 76 mile loop
  • Class 1, 6, 7, 10, 12, 1600, 5 - 4 Laps
  • Class 3000, 1400, 5/1600, 1350 - 3 Laps
  • Class 2000, 1300, 9 - 3 Laps
  • Class 11, 3 - 2 Laps

Jeffers909

The "SNORE 250" is considered the longest-running consecutive off-road race in America first ran in 1969. This is why SNORE will be promoting it as the the SNORE 250 to keep that status alive. Sorry for the confusion, but this race will be the MORE/SNORE PCI Race Radios 300 / SNORE 250.

Mark Carter 997

The "SNORE 250" is considered the longest-running consecutive off-road race in America first ran in 1969. This is why SNORE will be promoting it as the the SNORE 250 to keep that status alive. Sorry for the confusion, but this race will be the MORE/SNORE PCI Race Radios 300 / SNORE 250.
Thanks for explaining that. I had no idea either.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Bro_Gill

SNORE is going to be using the Polexican measurement of Megalometers for this race. 1 Megolometer equals approximately .834 miles. It's Universe scale from the planet Unobtanium. Didn't you learn it in 3rd grade?

Last edited:

Mark Carter 997

SNORE is going to be using the Polexican measurement of Megalometers for this race. 1 Megolometer equals approximately .834 miles. It's Universe scale from the planet Unobtanium. Didn't you lean it in 3rd grade?
No.... I did not "lean" that in any grade. Did you get that information from Urassus? (Jk).
SNORE is going to be using the Polexican measurement of Megalometers for this race. 1 Megolometer equals approximately .834 miles. It's Universe scale from the planet Unobtanium. Didn't you lean it in 3rd grade?

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk