More-Snore PCI Race radios/Snore 250 race Sept 24

PCI Race Radios

RDC Crypto
Website
www.pciraceradios.com
We cant wait to see everyone out at the races this weekend.

PCI-250-social[1].jpg

racetrash

RDC Crypto
E mailed Barstow BLM twice about campfires, never heard back, kinda strange cause they always reply promptly.

frostbite36

Capt. Hindsight
RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
Folks are confusing Black Lives Matter (BLM) with Bureau of Land Management (BLM). They are under siege by protesters and can't answer emails due to tight rioting schedule....

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Jerry

RDC Crypto

Couple clips. Couple bushes lost their lives. Moment of silence please.

Then a run north of 100mph!

Holy Dust first lap! We had a lot of pent up energy that we were able to let go on the third lap! Thanks Cody!!!

Sorry I bailed on the podium. You had some things to sort out.

Zac Reish

RDC Crypto
Cody. Great race and job running this weekend. Extremely professional in every aspect. Course was fast and fun. Thank you for all your hard work

Thank you for giving the 5 guys a shot to leave the line in front of 1450. Can we start behind class 12 now? Class 5 is getting faster every single race. Congrats to Adam Spits John Willard and Ray Promer all finishing within less than 1 minute.

RaptorLou

RDC Crypto
Good job Cody and crew! It was a certainly welcomed watering of the S/F. I thought coarse was rougher than Ridgecrest that most way is rough. Lots of turns to keep ya awake.
Lou

burninfuel

RDC Crypto
Cody. Great race and job running this weekend. Extremely professional in every aspect. Course was fast and fun. Thank you for all your hard work

Thank you for giving the 5 guys a shot to leave the line in front of 1450. Can we start behind class 12 now? Class 5 is getting faster every single race. Congrats to Adam Spits John Willard and Ray Promer all finishing within less than 1 minute.

Zac you runnin in car #5053 ??

Jeffers909

RDC Crypto
Website
www.moreracing.net
Timing computers were acting up a little bit at the end of the day. Times are "Unofficial" as I still need to go over all the manual times and notes and make some corrections. If you finished before 5:36pm your lap counted.

Bajawillie

RDC Crypto

And top 3 were all faster then 1600 at this race.

Sorry for being overly excited about my Fast Lap award, Zac or Adam usually win that. It was a real fun course with just the right amount of rough technical and high speed sections for me. To say the dust was a challenge is an understatement!

morgan HSD

RDC Crypto
Timing computers were acting up a little bit at the end of the day. Times are "Unofficial" as I still need to go over all the manual times and notes and make some corrections. If you finished before 5:36pm your lap counted.

It was around 4:30 when we finished.

offroadracer516

RDC Crypto
Website
www.race-dezert.com
And top 3 were all faster then 1600 at this race.

Sorry for being overly excited about my Fast Lap award, Zac or Adam usually win that. It was a real fun course with just the right amount of rough technical and high speed sections for me. To say the dust was a challenge is an understatement!
5 cars were moving for sure. Big hp really helps in the fast stuff.

Baja Belk

RDC Crypto

Hey Cody, great job dealing with all the adversity. It seems like all the disasters were handled well. Another really fun race course and a great race.

Looks like our timing got screwed up as well. Our start time is listed as 5 AM..... Looking forward to the official results, even though we broke on the last lap.

Class 5 was tight all day. I'm also glad we started in front of the trucks. I think the debate between starting position for 5 and 1600 will wage until the end of time, but at least 1600's are fairly easy to pass. 1450's on the other hand, never seem to pull over.

Thanks again.

eric widen

RDC Crypto
Does anyone have any updates on the racers that got injured. Two were airlifted and one was transported by ambulance.