MORE/SNORE Update

Protech975

Reaction
MORE / SNORE Update #1
Two notes from the Barstow Race scene, First the MORE race scheduled for Sept.15th in LucernValley "MIGHTY MOJAVE 300" has been moved to Barstow and will probably start from the Hodge Rd. area, this was due to problems with the BLM!
Also the MORE/SNORE Race "Ramada 250" has been set for Nov.15th again in Barstow and will start at the usual Barstow S&F area off of OutletCenter Dr.
The final details are still being worked out but the Promoters are going to basically run two seperate races at the same time, MORE Points and money to MORE Drivers and SNORE to SNORE Drivers with a possible combined money amount from each car entered in both organizations going to the overall winners.
This should be a great opertunity to get a huge turn out of cars and 30 or More would not be impossible! You know how fun it is to have that many cars to compete against, just like it was 10 or 12 years ago! See you at the Races. Rob Stapp #975
Contact MORE at www.MOREracing.net</A> - 760-252-4433
SNORE at www.Go-Desert.com</A> - 702-452-4522

Protech975

Reaction
I Have been asked if it would be possible to enter both the MORE race and the SNORE race at the same time and compete for both money's and points in each Org?
As best as I can figure it could happen as both will be based on overall time only, the best time will win each race or both combined. If you are a SNORE racer and your time is faster than any MORE driver you win both if entered in both.
MORE does run for Fast Lap money so you could run lets say 5 fast laps in a 6 lap race then break and still collect big money for a DNF.
If you have any questians regarding MORE races feel free to contact me at this site or at Stapplab@AOL.com"]Stapplab@AOL.com[/url] Rob Stapp #975