More spyed photos of the new Dale and Mike Dondel Racer Engineering Class 1

Lance

Reaction
This is our new car that will be racing at the Terribles 250.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Lance

Reaction
she's a looker for sure. and matt its a definite bad ass mo fo. hope you guys get your new truck out there.

Lance

Reaction
and not bad for starting it feb 1st

zjohnson

Reaction
Awesome, any stats on it? Definitely big!

Lance

Reaction
stats? sure. big motor with plenty of power and plenty of wheel travel 96 inches wide 121 inch wheel base

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Looks nice. Do you guys have any plans on building a TT? Or is it one of those things if someone wants one you will..

zjohnson

Reaction
stats? sure. big motor with plenty of power and plenty of wheel travel 96 inches wide 121 inch wheel base
What are you guys cycling for wheel travel, are you using plunging axles in the rear? I guess at 96" o/a width you can get some descent wheel travel out of the rear w/ conventional axles. Good luck at Primm. Car looks bitchin, is it all 2"?

Lance

Reaction
we currently build trophy trucks. we have one on the table for derek sprole right now.

we are running a new pro am set up in the rear with 25 inches on all 4 corners and 4 inches of ground clearance with 24 degrees of cv angle. 1 3/4 cage( we are only 4150 lbs.)

tim_krueger

Reaction
hummm could there finally be a CL1 to rival the looks of the Alpha/Letner car :)

looks RAD!

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
LEt's see some pictures of the TT build then

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
More pics of the bad ass engine please!!!!

Mcarlson1

Reaction
That is a masterpiece!! Is it a ls 2,3,or7 in that mother? How much throw you in the seat power does it have??

Thanks,
Mike

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Yeah I know, I just wanna see your guys' top of line work again...By all means start another thread, please....

Lance

Reaction
Heres some more pics and heres some pics of the bad ass Danzio motor.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Lance

Reaction
That is a masterpiece!! Is it a ls 2,3,or7 in that mother? How much throw you in the seat power does it have??

Thanks,
Mike

its a small block chevy. cant tell ya the horsepower yet still got to get it over to Danzio and tune it.

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Reaction
Sorry for the dumb question, but is that the air filter can between the driver and passenger?