Sierra LED Light Bars awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers in all classes with 3 or more entries!
2nd Annual TJ Craig Memorial Shootout: Class 9
$2000 Bonus from the Craig Family
$1000 Bonus from MORE
$1000 Bonus from Kartek
1st Annual Richard Dormack Memorial Shootout: Class 1400
$1000 Bonus from MORE
MORE Shootout Bonus for Class 5, Class 10, and Class 12
10 Entries in Class: $500 Bonus
15 Entries in Class: $1000 Bonus
20 Entries in Class: $2000 Bonus
$500 Class 10 Bonus from Fiber Care Baths
Sierra LED Most Dominant Driver Award
50" Dual Amber White LED Bar
GG Lighting 20" LED Lightbar to last official finisher in Class 10.
(Must be present at the awards to receive!)
Fox UTV Championship Points Purse
Entry Form Membership Form Pit Crew Release Form Minor Release Form
Entry List Contingency Race Map Point Schedule Online Payments
Schedule of Events
Friday, July 15
- PreRun - 50 mph speed limit
- Tech - 5 - 9pm Location: Start/Finish
- Tech Vendors must contact MORE by June 24 to be put on the BLM Permit
- Mandatory Drivers Meeting - 4 pm Start/Finish
- Race Start - 5 pm
- Race End-Midnight
- Awards 9 am Start/Finish
- USR File attached below (1 week before race day).
- 37 mile loop (15+ miles of never before raced course)
- Start/Finish Outlet Center Dr
- 1 outlying pit MM 15 off Stoddard Wells Rd
- Chase Crews can pit anywhere on the race course but must be a minimum of 150' off the race course
- Classes 1, 6100, 10, 7200, 12, 1-2 1600, 5, - 6laps
- Classes 5/1600, 1400, 1350, 3000 - 5 laps
- Classes 9, 1900, 2000, 1300 - 4 laps
- Classes 11, 3, - 3 laps
- No enclosed trailers or box vans in hot pits. Flatbed trailers allowed. (Pit Schematic Below)
- All Pit Crew must wear Hi-Vis Fluorescent vests or shirts.
- All race teams must have a Pit Boss
- Pit Boss and Driver of Record must attend the drivers meeting.
- Absorbent Fuel/Fluids containment must be used in the pits. No fuel or vehicle fluids should ever hit the ground.
- 50mph speed limit in all pits
- 50mph speed limit at road crossings
- 15mph speed limit within 50' of people
- All pit crew members must be banded.
- For Emergency or notification: MORE relay is 151.715
- All spectators must remain 150ft from the race course.
- All pits must be a minimum of 100ft from the race course.
- No alcohol in pits! Immediate DQ will result.