Most impressive team so far

Bdub 1020

Reaction
The class 10 team of Reid, they are ahead of all class 1 cars and over 100 miles of the 10s. Keep it up guys. MVP team of the 50th Baja 1000 so far. WOW

ffrank

Reaction
The class 10 team of Reid, they are ahead of all class 1 cars and over 100 miles of the 10s. Keep it up guys. MVP team of the 50th Baja 1000 so far. WOW
Cody Ried, Curt Geer, Sammy Ehrenberg, Adam Phanclutch

DeRaRa

Reaction
How about #801 Dave Westhem down over an hour right off the start with a broken driveline comes back passes every 8 truck to take the lead and now leading by over an hour at RM #600.

Bdub 1020

Reaction
This day and age with technology , its fricken incredible what a clinic this team is putting on. Hats off to the entire team and prep guys no matter what happens. Kevin Reid you rock buddy

Bdub 1020

Reaction
I hope some don't try and compare us buggy dorks to trucks. Apples and Oranges.

Bdub 1020

Reaction
poop tracker not showing 1s or 10s , im gonna have a heart attack here. oh did I mention stalling to get some stuff done today. lol

Maxwell_99

Reaction
I've been smiling all night watching 1068 run so well. Awesome job.
How bout them TSCO boys too. 3rd with the big truck and running 2nd in that brand new spec TT. Impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

Bdub 1020

Reaction
My tracker keeps showing 52 miles from finish for awhile now even with refreshing. WTH

offroadracer516

Reaction
1600 Drivers putting on a clinic. That is a damn near unbeatable team in any class.

Bdub 1020

Reaction
What a joke a 10 car spanks all the class one cars and many Trophy trucks. They keep saying its a 1 car not a 10 and then do not show it and talk to the back marker TTs that just got killed in time by a Buggy Dork with a 4 cylinder. This is the best thing to happen in years Come on. SCORE announcer coverage booh I know they are trying.

Last edited:

Kolman

Reaction
What a joke a 10 car spanks all the class one cars and many Trophy trucks. They keep saying its a 1 car not a 10 and then do not show it and talk to the back marker TTs that just got killed in time by a Buggy Dork with a 4 cylinder. This is the best thing to happen in years Come on. SCORE coverage booh
14th overall INCLUDING the bikes. Very impressive.

BigBlue&Goldie

Reaction
RPM and TSCO have done some great things recently. Bebo and Tavo is a ridiculous duo, and Matney and Apdaly are winning big races with very little coverage.

Reid is crushing it. I'd like to see him in the 1 car.

9rocky

Reaction
Wow!!! Such nice comments from nice people. Easy formula, 4 great drivers, an amazing Alumicraft racecar, great prep, awesome BFGoodrich tires, and a little bit of a need to prove a point to some people equals a top ten in the 50th Baja 1000.