• Forum membership has its advantages....

Motion 300 More/Snore Race

snoreracer

The 4th annual Motion tire 300 race is April 1-2 in Ridgecrest Ca. This is a combined More /Snore race so the turnout will be large. The schedule is set up to make it easy to race with pre-running at 45 MPH and tech Friday and the race and awards Saturday.
Motion Tire 300 - proof.jpg

snoreracer

The Ford raptor program is now using Ridgecrest as a testing ground and have been grooming parts of the track. The gas line road, Ramsburg wash and the RxR accesses have been bladed.

x9racer

The Ford raptor program is now using Ridgecrest as a testing ground and have been grooming parts of the track. The gas line road, Ramsburg wash and the RxR accesses have been bladed.
Hope they don't do anything with the boundary road near the blue hills

Fourstroker

Unless you are offering a seat I would say no. I sold my car in August 2014. I do have a couple of wins there through the years.

PLS

Unless you are offering a seat I would say no. I sold my car in August 2014. I do have a couple of wins there through the years.
We're going to try and run this one, so we'll have a real comfortable seat in our pits for you Kevin.

Fourstroker

We're going to try and run this one, so we'll have a real comfortable seat in our pits for you Kevin.
If I make it out you know I am all in helping you and Scott

snoreracer

At the last 2 races we had lots of out of date transponders and many of them were to weak to read at the scoring loop. Please take a look at the date on the transponder they are warrantied for 3 years and will work about a year longer but start to lose power . A new transponder will read up to 2 seconds faster than an old week one , doesn't sound like much but at [email protected] we had a class that had positions decided by 4 seconds.

snoreracer

We will be marking the track march 26 starting at wagon wheel at 8am come out and help if you can make it

snoreracer

After some changes to the track to take out the beat up whoops we ended out with 62 miles of track and 4 outer pits .

Zac Reish

I ran last yeArs race in class 12. On last years track the right turn after the long gas line road section and just past the train tracks the course made a right. This section was the cut out about half way down that section. Tgat is such a fun rhythm section. Why was it cut put? And will it be back as part of this years course?

snoreracer

I ran last yeArs race in class 12. On last years track the right turn after the long gas line road section and just past the train tracks the course made a right. This section was the cut out about half way down that section. Tgat is such a fun rhythm section. Why was it cut put? And will it be back as part of this years course?
It was cut out to give it a rest , This year you will make the right but only go halfway down and turn left , the very end still needs more time to heal.