Motion Tire 250 April 6-7

snoreracer

Reaction
ridge 18.jpg

Track is open for pre-run 45 MPH on Friday after 9 am

bajaford

Reaction
wish this wasn't the weekend of san felipe.
should be a great time

M.Harvey1600

Reaction

Fourstroker

Reaction
^^ Sure hope not

snoreracer

Reaction
Kenny
I've heard rumors that this might be the final year for SNORE in ridgecrest, is this true?

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app
If Snore can get some help and participation we will be back next year. Snore really wanted to team up with More for this race and did for 2 years , but the More races didn't like the track Cody said. I think it beats the hell out of Johnson Valley now that the Marines took some of the best stuff . It's hard to get the volunteers from Vegas to drive to the race and it make this one hard to put on. Me personally I think this is one of the best tracks out there, a real drivers track and you don't get spectators all over the track .

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
If Snore can get some help and participation we will be back next year. Snore really wanted to team up with More for this race and did for 2 years , but the More races didn't like the track Cody said. I think it beats the hell out of Johnson Valley now that the Marines took some of the best stuff . It's hard to get the volunteers from Vegas to drive to the race and it make this one hard to put on. Me personally I think this is one of the best tracks out there, a real drivers track and you don't get spectators all over the track .

I'll try to volunteer for course marking next year. As well as have a few crew members volunteer on course if I'm racing.
I work weekends so it's hard for me to make it out

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

snoreracer

Reaction
Marking the track this Saturday the 1st and will be meeting at wagon wheel at 8am and will have weatherman on