• Forum membership has its advantages....

Motion Tire 300 April 7-8

snoreracer

The 2nd race of the McKenzie's / Patrick signs championship series is the Motion Tire 300 in Ridgecrest CA. This is one of the best tracks and has not been over raced on like other locations.

FINAL - cmyk - 300 (15).jpg

steve scott

Looking to race Ridgecrest for the first time. Anyone have video of the course?

Last edited:

hendersoned

If we have cell service at Start /Finish we will post results each lap. Preliminary Results for everyone, especially Mr. Pistol.

Fourstroker

Here is the gasline road section. The camera stabilization at the end is a bit questionable:

When I was out there in November they had graded Gas Line road completely and that g-out/jump no longer existed. You couldn't even tell where it was and I have raced down it many times

bobsson

Unfortunately engine problems forced us to drop out of BAP. I'm hoping to have the truck back together and ready for this race.

BANNED4LIFE

If we have cell service at Start /Finish we will post results each lap. Preliminary Results for everyone, especially Mr. Pistol.
GREAT NEWS!! ....the results not being posted has always been a problem and im glad you are going to personally fix it.....and if you really do it, i will hook you up.......a prerun trip in 1000 razors, nav seat in a racetruck either testing or at a race......or cash,...... or whatever your little heart desires......let me know

Jeffrey Musgrave

The race will have the most beautiful scenery in that the area has had quite a bit of rain this year. Great backdrop for a SURFRAT.tv liv broadcast.

bobsson

So there's an issue with slower classes and blue lights in California. To rectify this MORE requires a green light, will SNORE require one as well or are they somehow getting permission from California LE to run blue lights?

snoreracer

So there's an issue with slower classes and blue lights in California. To rectify this MORE requires a green light, will SNORE require one as well or are they somehow getting permission from California LE to run blue lights?
In the past Kern county has had no issue with blue lights on the back of cars , Snore will allow green lights so that racers are not switching back and forth

bobsson

In the past Kern county has had no issue with blue lights on the back of cars , Snore will allow green lights so that racers are not switching back and forth
I'd have to switch back and forth anyway for other series so it wouldn't much of a problem for me anyway, I just wanted to make sure if we make this I wouldn't be running into issues at tech. Thanks.