• Forum membership has its advantages....

Motocross 2019

Romero

Welp. with SX pretty much in the bag, let's get this thing rolling!

In the premier class it's obviously ET3's to lose. With him coming on strong late in SX, it seems they have obviously figured something out. However, you have to wonder when will Eli learn that every point counts? I'm not saying he left a ton on the table in SX but, sitting down AT THE FINISH LINE letting whoever by... Doesn't he realize every point matters!? Or, does he care? Maybe he's like, "F**k it, I'll ride it my way and if it happens it happens." Osborne and Bogle are coming on strong, as well the always solid Baggett but, what Webb are going to get? Musquin has to be just LIVID! Savatgy is a sleeper. Barcia... can he come full circle? Deano? Can Ken Roczen and his team take any longer to diagnose Epstein Barr... Cole Seely come back damnit, you're my local dude! What's gonna happen? 250's? Beats me, I ike Justin Cooper though, should be a good battle between him and AC but who knows with all the current (and ex) KTM squad, lots of fast dudes. Oh yeah, and that one French guy... Time will tell.

TheWarWagon

Hoping to see Roczen do well outdoors, but it doesn't sound like he's got the speed. AC will do well here and there, but I don't see him dominating. Barcia will win a couple, then get hurt. ET3, dude's a wildcard- he's got the speed and the equipment but they can't seem to make it click consistently. Bogle, Baggett, Savatgy, Seely- these are the spoilers, I want to see them all on the podium. We need more nasty, rutted out mud races this year for sure.

MXShea

MX know-it-all
The 125 races will be the best racing no matter what!

I think it will be Tomac, Roczen, Musquin and sometimes Zacko and maybe Webb.
Tomac had to roll that double because he protected the inside and didn’t have the speed to clear it.
I think between recovering from the broken back, getting the new bike sorted out and being able to adjust settings now (with MW gone), it’s clicking now.
If Roczen ever gets back to normal, Eli will have company.

redrdr67

Here's to hoping Osbourne takes it... Would like to see him replicate his form from 250s to 450s. I know he can be dangerous.
What's going on with Anderson?
As usual, would love to see 4 or 5 of them down to the wire.

TheWarWagon

It would be awesome to see ZO16 do something, but he's so inconsistent. He's basically the Larocco of the modern generation; might win here and there- but no big bike championships.

CYS Motorsports

Yamaha bringing over Dean Ferris to substitute for Plessinger. He'll be in the mix. Gonna be a good summer, can't wait to swing out to RED BUD again this year.

Fourstroker

Tomac will sure be fast as will Roczen if he gets his health issues figured out. Would love to see Baggett get back the speed he had outdoors 2 years ago before getting hurt. Jury is out on Webb. But then again there were no expectations of him for SX either. Cant wait

Romero

Really hoping Roczen figures out his deal, i think Shea hit the nail on the head with Tomac figuring his stuff out at the right time, too late for SX, just in time for MX. Can't wait for the gate to drop. Hoping to make it to Washugal this year as well!

trentk

How many different channels do we have to record this year to get both motos for both classes? In years past it was 2-3 different channels at different times. Looks like Mav TV and NBC sports this year?

MXShea

MX know-it-all
If you have halfway decent internet, just get the NBC Sports Gold Pass. It’s only a couple bucks per race if you break it down.

trentk

If you have halfway decent internet, just get the NBC Sports Gold Pass. It’s only a couple bucks per race if you break it down.
I would but I hate all these apps, now I need an app for sx/mx and an app for UFC (espn+) and an app for boxing (DAZN) and an app for Twilight Zone (cbs all access) and an app for hbo and an app for stranger things, etc Even if I cancelled direct tv I think I'd end up paying more for all the GD apps! Im a cranky old man now I guess.