• Forum membership has its advantages....

Motocross 2019

Honda48X

Some good racing so far this year. MM25 did well, KR94 as well, I like how Osborne rode. Hard charging in the final minutes. ET3 was there and just continued the PRESSURE on MM25 and when you have someone right behind you for half the race and cant put some time on them, you will falter either mentally or physically and they will get around. Nice ride by ET3!

bullnerd

I'm going with Ken to be the Champ in 19! Boom!

Already showing consistency.

Tomac will do what he does and KR will take it.

brad inch

(when) tomac is on,no one is faster.great race,in 250 and 450.i think i like motorcross better than supercross.

MXShea

MX know-it-all
Interesting to see talk of consistency after round 2...and even more interesting that it is not about 1 guy who has won 3 out of the 4 Motos run so far, not to mention the last 2 MX titles.
I’m pulling for KR but I see things a bit differently.
I’ve seen him blow many more races and seasons than Eli has and I saw ZackO reel him in yesterday. Fortunately for Ken, it was very tough to pass on that one because Zack had his number.
It’s going to be interesting.
Starts are going to matter.

ColeA

I'm going with Ken to be the Champ in 19! Boom!

Already showing consistency.

Tomac will do what he does and KR will take it.
"Tomac will do what he does" and wins championship and motos in outdoors. Supercross id completly agree with you, but in outdoors its completely different.

MXShea

MX know-it-all
Outdoor O/A wins:
Tomac - 30
Roczen - 18

SX wins:

Tomac - 39
Roczen - 16

How quickly have we forgotten about the 2018 and 2019 450 SX champs?
Remember, Tim Ferry beat Ricky Carmichael for a title once. Isn’t that neat?

Honda48X

Outdoor O/A wins:
Tomac - 30
Roczen - 18

SX wins:

Tomac - 39
Roczen - 16

How quickly have we forgotten about the 2018 and 2019 450 SX champs?
Remember, Tim Ferry beat Ricky Carmichael for a title once. Isn’t that neat?
You are obsessed with toe. Do you go to the races and get his autograph every time? He is not a Supercross champ where the big boys play. Was he even a supercross champ in the little bikes?

MXShea

MX know-it-all
records,i dont care,i still like to watch roczen win. the race wont be on regular tv till sunday
Me too. Just keeping things in perspective with facts as we (the thread) go down the rabbit hole of insinuating someone is good at one discipline/not good at another. Roczens stats are impressive. As impressive as they are, Tomac has more than twice the wins in each discipline.

And lol @48x...good luck trying to convince anyone that SX titles is big boy stuff compared to outdoors.
Remember when David Vuillemin won a SX?
That was neat.