• Forum membership has its advantages....

Motocross 2019

redrdr67

Exciting racing for sure. Good for Roczen! Have said it before, but Osbourne's starting to get dangerous.

Romero

I agree, Zacko is going to be the spoiler... Stoked for AC & Kroc

Romero

Also gotta like Mosiman, good kid.

MXShea

MX know-it-all
I hope everyone stays healthy, this is going to be a good season.
Roczen is so smooth and that Honda is so dialed right now, it doesn’t look like he’s hitting the same bumps everyone else is. His starts and his pace for the first few laps is dangerous and will make it hard for anyone to catch him.
I was so bummed Seely fell in that rut, I hope he shows more of that!

redrdr67

I hope everyone stays healthy, this is going to be a good season.
Roczen is so smooth and that Honda is so dialed right now, it doesn’t look like he’s hitting the same bumps everyone else is. His starts and his pace for the first few laps is dangerous and will make it hard for anyone to catch him.
I was so bummed Seely fell in that rut, I hope he shows more of that!
Funny you mention "not hitting the same bumps everyone else is". Similar to James Stewart when he was on top of his game. Was always one of those, "damn, did he just do that!?!?!" No one else doing that.

Fourstroker

MM25 announced this morning that he will be with Redbull KTM through 2021. Hmmm

Fourstroker

Seely out for the season after re injuring his shoulder in a practice crash

bullnerd

Anyone not like AC?

Just seems like such a nice nice kid.

I caught about 10 min of the second 250, was out picking up a free work bench! lol! (It looks like it was free! doh!)

redrdr67

Bummer for Roczen. Still not a runaway season so all is good. Best news was Osborne's comment about finding something this week and it showed. He doesn't have that much time left so he's going for it. Looks like this season is about to get better. And good for Musquin.

bullnerd

Great race, only saw the 450s. Best part was when they went to commercial and Moosecan passed Anderson! I love when they do that. Waay too much racing, need more commercials!

Good to hear Musquin complement Osborne!

CYS Motorsports

Been quiet around these parts. Looking forward to some RED BUDDDDD this weekend!

MXShea

MX know-it-all
I like how Anderson and Webb’s entire mission is to hold off Eli. It would be super extra boring if there weren’t 2 guys out there riding like animals trying to hold off a faster rider that’s in better condition than them...then finish 35 seconds behind him.
Bummer for ZackO.

MXShea

MX know-it-all
I like how Anderson and Webb’s entire mission is to hold off Eli. It would be super extra boring if there weren’t 2 guys out there riding like animals trying to hold off a faster rider that’s in better condition than them...then fade and finish 35 seconds behind him.
Bummer for ZackO.

Romero

Love seeing the maturity AC is showing, a lot of character. Can't wait to see him on the big bikes. ZackO looked great, tough as nails.

Nessy

The only channel I get that had the race...put it on at 2am! And only 2 motos. [email protected]
I usually record and I get both the channels and there was a rain delay so I missed half of the 450 moto 1 race on MavTv and all of the 450 moto 2 race on NBS Sports because of and indy car type race. I ended up watching them on low definition Youtube.