• Forum membership has its advantages....

Motocross 2019

Romero

Philthy Phil lighting up Alessi is classic!

MXShea

MX know-it-all
Seen the “incident”?
Phil tried to pass on the outside (first mistake) and makes another mistake where his rear wheel kicks out and he gets squared up.
Alessi holds his line and Phil’s mistakes cost him.
Telling Mike he’s going to kill him cost him the most.

Nessy

Some really good racing this weekend particularly in the 450 class. Love him or hate him, Eli is a beast, and getting bad starts makes for a great race to watch.

bullnerd

Agree.

250 moto 2 was good too. Frandis is pretty fricken smoooth!

Love the washougal track. Got to be one of the best as a spectator.

Cole Seely announced his retirement today. Kind of surprising. Thought he'd go at least 2 more years, but this last 2 years has been injury plagued for him.

9five9

I knew Joey wouldn't have a place on the big green bike for long, but dang.... tossed out after one year. It'll be interesting to see AC on the big bike. I have a feeling that as great as his attitude is, he's still going to struggle to find his pace.

I knew Joey wouldn't have a place on the big green bike for long, but dang.... tossed out after one year. It'll be interesting to see AC on the big bike. I have a feeling that as great as his attitude is, he's still going to struggle to find his pace.
Well there's an open seat at Honda for just one year. Joey could fill that seat and try for some better results to help negotiate for a '21 ride.

MXShea

MX know-it-all
Figured it would be a good race for 2nd place this year.
The crow is over there, ladies.

MXShea

MX know-it-all
Tomac was lucky that not every round was 60 degrees with no humidity, Kenny may have stood a chance.

bullnerd

Congrats to AC, seems like a good kid.

Congrats to Eli "Vanilla" Tomac. Vanilla when he rides, vanilla when he speaks.

Crusty Shellback

Congrats to Tomac. I like the guy and the way he rides.

Now if he can keep the consistency in Supercross and bring home a title.

MXShea

MX know-it-all
lol Never heard anyone describe watching ET ride as anything near boring.
He’s a pretty mellow guy but honest and while he may not be exciting to listen to, don’t really care.
I’ll take him answering the questions asked and not whining or making excuses over the typical “yeah, no, yeah, for sure, I can’t thank the man upstairs and...” followed by listing off their sponsors in alphabetical order.

Nessy

I am a big Roczen fan and have been rooting for to win. I admire his determination after all the bad luck and really hope he gets his fitness issues figured out.
At the end of the day, Tomac is the fastest guy and the most fun to watch, the fact the he isn't a good starter just makes it that much more fun to watch. How many times has the guy come from 15th or worse and won? When he gets in a groove and gets a good start it can be vanilla because he will just dominate.

Romero

lol Never heard anyone describe watching ET ride as anything near boring.
He’s a pretty mellow guy but honest and while he may not be exciting to listen to, don’t really care.
I’ll take him answering the questions asked and not whining or making excuses over the typical “yeah, no, yeah, for sure, I can’t thank the man upstairs and...” followed by listing off their sponsors in alphabetical order.
Yup, just go out, put in the work, feeling it or or not, that's where we shake out. Seems to be alright for now... scratch that, the last 3 years.

I am a big Roczen fan and have been rooting for to win. I admire his determination after all the bad luck and really hope he gets his fitness issues figured out.
At the end of the day, Tomac is the fastest guy and the most fun to watch, the fact the he isn't a good starter just makes it that much more fun to watch. How many times has the guy come from 15th or worse and won? When he gets in a groove and gets a good start it can be vanilla because he will just dominate.
Him and ET slammin beers was the best! i don't like watching robots and they definitely are not! great season for both.

9five9

ET is boring? His riding is ragged edge all the time. I'm not much of an ET fan, but even his off bike persona is something he's doing right. He has this "mysterious" element that I think his fans really love about him.

9five9

Straight Rhythm may actually be interesting this year. After last year, I'd say the event was definitely on life support. Now Ken Roczen is apparently entering with Jeremy's last Factory Honda 250. Cole Seely is building up a bike. Webb seems to be interested.

Personally i love the trash talking and OG moto of what it's turned into.