• Forum membership has its advantages....

Motocross 2019

PBR Overall

Pulp reported Brayton is moving over to the factory rig for SX only from MCR.
What!?!?!?!?! That doesn't make any sense!!!

What!?!?!?!?! That doesn't make any sense!!!
Sure it does. MCR has gotten help from Factory Honda. Brayton was on Factory Honda a few years ago and he's the only other Honda 450 winner in a while. And he's 35 now and will probably retire at the end of next year, so an experienced rider, for cheaper than Savatgy, for one year keeping the seat warm for Sexton. And he's a solid rider to boot.

9five9

Anyone interested in a RDC fantasy SX/MX league set up through Pulpmx fantasy?
I'm down. Is the Pulpmx one pretty good? I think I made an account last year, but I didn't do much with it. I've been doing RMfantasysx for the last several years.

cjmay13

I'm down. Is the Pulpmx one pretty good? I think I made an account last year, but I didn't do much with it. I've been doing RMfantasysx for the last several years.

Haven't played the RMfantasy one, but I really like the Pulpmx one. The pulp one is pretty difficult because you can't pick the same riders each week. Riders are all handicapped each week also along with the option to pick first lap leaders (gotta be careful with that because it can cost you points).

9five9

Haven't played the RMfantasy one, but I really like the Pulpmx one. The pulp one is pretty difficult because you can't pick the same riders each week. Riders are all handicapped each week also along with the option to pick first lap leaders (gotta be careful with that because it can cost you points).
gotcha... what I like about RM is you just pick a top 5 and wildcard position each week and call it good.

cjmay13

gotcha... what I like about RM is you just pick a top 5 and wildcard position each week and call it good.
You pick 4 riders for each class. One is an All-Star and then pick 3 other riders. The next week the ones you picked are locked out. Pretty fun and challenging. There is also a chat discussion that goes on during the races and that's pretty fun to get in on.

joshmx88

Is anyone use the nbc gold app as a way to watch outdoors? I keep hearing about it but wanted to know some real world feedback for those of us who dont do the cable tv thing.

cjmay13

Is anyone use the nbc gold app as a way to watch outdoors? I keep hearing about it but wanted to know some real world feedback for those of us who dont do the cable tv thing.
Heard really mixed reviews. Buddy of mine has it said it sucks.