Motocross Madness 2

Vtr_Racing

If anyone out there plays MCM2, there is a cool utility you can use to enhance the game and test your skills. Its a recorder that will record you laps so you can compare it to others. You can use it online on the Microsoft Gaming Zone, or you can use it offline racing by yourself. It also has an anticheat built into it. So dont try to use the cheat program to go faster than what was built into the game. Check it out, lots of fun......
http://www.ttmracing.com/
Dont know how to make that clickable on this site, sorry!
I have been using it and it works great
Does anyone play Leadfoot anymore??

Speed Safely<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Vtr_Racing on 06/29/02 00:07 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

farmboy

the game cheat is the best thing to happen to that game. i even downloaded over 300 tracks and the cheat is the only thing that keeps it interesting.

the faster you go the smoother it is

pjc

Chairman
I just built a game machine. I am little rusty and I don't have my controls calibrated yet but, I will soon.

In the past, we designated a night each week for playing on-line. I'd like to do this again. Tuesdays work great for me afte 1930 Pacific Time.

I'll play leadfoot too. Just let me know.

PJCinLV
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by pjc on 06/29/02 08:39 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

CoiloverKid

HELL YEAH i play leadfoot!! i got the demo a couple months ago and bought the full version about 4 weeks ago. it's soo rad! is there any add ons or tracks for that?? i wanna make my pic in here a snapshot of a leadfoot truck mid-air...

Keep it sideways.

farmboy

as far as i know there are no new tracks to download as there has not been a "track creator" for the public to use. do a search for "leadfoot" and use all dates, and you'll get all the info from when a bunch of people were playing like a year and a half ago. it is pretty sweet, but somebody has to set up a server to play eachother on line. i think klaus was doing it like a year ago.

Boy, Farm

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
I am pretty much an idiot when it comes to computers and especially with online games. I have been hearing a lot about online games recently and wanted to give it a try. Do they cost money to join? Do you need special software etc.? I would love to kick your guys butts..... errr... I mean play with you I just need a little info. Thanks in advance!

See ya in the dirt!

CoiloverKid

MMORPG's are the hot thing right now (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) like Diablo 2 and Everquest. And some are first person shooters like quake and unreal. I personally have been playing Counterstrike for about 4 years now... ( [Cz] clan rox! ) the games dont cost much more, it's that you have to pay monthly to play; but mostly for the RPGs. however, I'd really like to get the RDC Leadfoot Series going again!!!!!!111 anyone down to help get that going?

Keep it sideways.

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
I'd be down just tell me how much and what I need to play!

See ya in the dirt!

pjc

Chairman
Syko,

Motocross Madness 2 is the best bang for the buck right now for sim games. On-line play is free and there are thosands of track, bikes and ride profiles to download and use. It's really pretty endless.

MCM2 also works just fine on a lowly Pentium 500 as long as you have a decent video card and at least 128mb of Ram.

PJCinLV

CoiloverKid

you're right on the money, dude! i've had that game for almost 2 years and i still play it all the time. you have to download halfgrand playground and ride the half pipe heh... 400 ft jumps anyone?

Keep it sideways.

Vtr_Racing

Yeah Pat, still havent seen ya on the zone in a while. MCM2 is still the best game out there. I play the game all the time. With the added fun of using the recorder this makes a whole new aspect of the game. There is a contest going on right now, its a 12 week contest, you get points for how you place on every track that you post on, AMA style points. There are some prizes that go to the winner. A signed Motocross riding jersey from David Vuillimuin, think thats how you spell it, and a helmet. The last contest we had was a track making contest and the winner won a signed official helmet from Stephen Roncada. Here are some links for track downloads
http://rfjzone.com/
http://www.motocrossmadness2.com/
If you guys start playing Lead foot again psot on here would like to get in on that....

Speed Safely

pjc

Chairman
I can set aside at least one evening to play. Let me know when a good time is.

I am pretty rusty but, not too bad.

i downloaded the recorder and will tinker with it.

PJCinLV

Vtr_Racing

Cool Pat, lemme know whats a good time for you. I usually wait tiill the wife and kids are asleep to play around on the computer. I am usually on later in the evening and Im on CST. If you cant get thru on the zone we can IP into a game. My zone name is RMR_Vtr_Racing . Also, dont know if you got my PM but if you did, and can get that info, that would be much appreciated. Ive been trying for a while now to get that.

Speed Safely