• Forum membership has its advantages....

MotoX

For those moto-xer's that are interested, Saddleback MX Park is reopening this Saturday for practice. They have been fighting with the Irvine Company and the county to re-open it after its one-weekend (labor day) debut. However, you might want to call them first...my information is second hand (friend of the owners).

http://www.saddlebackmx.com/contact.htm</A>

BRAAAAAAAAP!

Ryno

Waldo-

I live in Berdoo, but work in OC...Where is Saddleback?? I live about 2 miles from Glen Helen, but have never been to Saddleback, I know, Sad to sat the least. I'll be riding on Sat if I can.

Ryno

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
FYI, yesterday was SPY dealer day Elsinore moto park. All top dogs were out there in full force, MC, Metz, Emig, fast ass KTM dude, Leyba, the Hansens truck, SPY semi and sooo many more. The highlight was when LeDuc and family brought out the SODA truck- they closed the track and let him loose!! All was going well till they put MC in the truck...........................no rolls but you could see it was not his regular 2 wheel ride!
I needed the mental riding day :)
Nicole
Total Chaos Fabrication

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Hope they can keep it open this time! Cool location for local guys and gals! I don't ride but have lots of friends that do and they were all bummed at the one weekend then cloed thing.

<font color=red>DRIFT IT!!!</font color=red>

It totally blows! The three guys that have opened it up have been working so hard to get it back up and running. If it stays open, then it will be nice for the local riders who don't have to travel too far to ride.

BRAAAAAAAAP!

Ryno

Nicole-

thanks for rubbing it in, since I was framing 24 ft walls in Coto de Caza. =( Sounds like the SPY track day was awesome, they do it every year, usually during the week so the traffic isn't insane. MC needs to stick to the scooter, let Robby Gordon in the truck. I bet he'd LOVE the big double at the pro track.

Ryno

JenDiggityDirt

There's pictures from SPY day at <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.pittbossvideos.com>www.pittbossvideos.com</A>!

<font color=white>JEN</font color=white>