Movie Review - The fast and the furious

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
Re: Movie Reveiew - The fast and the furious

Gabe, the whole time I was reading your post I was waiting for you to praise four bangers just to take a stab at your duel 4 ranger! ;)
And Scott.............. ;) Your the only guy I know that can keep up with any bike in a F-150 with 40's! Gone freeway bowling latly? ;)

<font color=red>Shaun<font color=red>

Josh_Westwood

Reaction

Did any of you see the last scene of the movie after the credits were done? If so did you recognize where it was filmed at?

mustafa

Reaction

Except for the racing footage, the movie was pretty lame. It would have been better with an "R" rating. It really needed more violence and nudity to make it good flick. The dialogue was hilarious. It was the most pathetic attempt at trying to appeal to a younger crowd. It must have been written by some old geezers with a dictionary and some mtv spring break footage. Did anyone see a movie in the 80's called "THE WRAITH"? It was basically the same as this one except it had V8's and it was filmed in Arizona. Charlie Sheen rode around on a XL600 that sounded like the Duralast truck.

send more money, guns and lawyers

tkr

Reaction

At least The Wraith had Sherilyn Fenn topless to make up for the awful script. In the Fast and the Furious, they tried to cover up the bad script with bad acting....

Matt Nelson
Team Kwik Racing