mthigh..

ChromolyKid

Reaction
i've never snowboarded but i'm thinking about trying it... it takes like five minutes to get there from where i live. haha :)

baja619

Reaction
Yeah that is bogus! Mt High is awesome and keeps getting better. I have had so many great days up there.

JWK Motorsports

Reaction
wha wha whatttt?!? 5 minutes?! neverrr?? oh cmon i live in yorba linda and last season i went 3-4 times a week.. i was in high school to haha. its like 40 bucks in gas for me too! you have to try it.. its incredible.. sheesh ill even give you a free pass to just go haha

jrtorres

Reaction
i've never snowboarded but i'm thinking about trying it... it takes like five minutes to get there from where i live. haha :)
what else could you possible be doing in Phelan!.......wait nevermind..i don't want to know.......i live in oak hills hahah

ChromolyKid

Reaction
jajaja! I spend my time on things with wheels man, I wouldn't know what to do with a board :p haha but I always get offers from my friends that work there to go free for a day or two, so I might try it. jrtorres are you related to the twins at Serrano?

jrtorres

Reaction
jajaja! I spend my time on things with wheels man, I wouldn't know what to do with a board :p haha but I always get offers from my friends that work there to go free for a day or two, so I might try it. jrtorres are you related to the twins at Serrano?
oh god..........i need to change my name and move to a new city.....yes they are my younger siblings

ChromolyKid

Reaction
oh god..........i need to change my name and move to a new city.....yes they are my younger siblings
Haha I thought so, I don't know them personally but I'd heard them mention they had a older brother that was into off-road trucks.

BGRANT

Reaction
Might head down there for a USASA event this year if we have an off weekend. Just curious as to how much a season pass is there? I had one at Bear Mtn. about 20 years ago that was $350ish. I think. They are about $850 up here in Park City for adults, $150 for students. They also offer a 5th. grade pass for $25.00 that gets you 3 days at 13 different resorts in the area. (you have to be a 5th. grader though) The 5th grade pass works out great because I always try and take my son to 3 or 4 other results besides PCMR.

JWK Motorsports

Reaction
300 if u get it be fore November I think.. they go on sale the 29th... and a day pass is like 48 or something.. so it's better to just get a pass if you plan on going more than 5 times....

BGRANT

Reaction
Thats pretty good. Does the park have lights? Probably only ride for a day if we come down. Kind of hard to ride corn snow when some of the best snow on earth is at our door step.

JWK Motorsports

Reaction
it's acctually pretty decent.. yeah they open at 8 and then the west mtn has lights and it's open till 10.. it's only bad in the beging cause there's some rocks.. but it's acctually really good.. park is sweet too.. bear is better but way more crowded

racer_dude

Back2Back TL Champ!
Reaction
it's acctually pretty decent.. yeah they open at 8 and then the west mtn has lights and it's open till 10.. it's only bad in the beging cause there's some rocks.. but it's acctually really good.. park is sweet too..
mtn. high sucks period.. i live in oak hills as well, and drive the opposite direction to get to bear. all the little bro kids like mtn high and think they are all gonna be the next shawn white.

bear is better but way more crowded

negitive... i have never waited in a line more than 10 minutes at bear on a packed weekend. and the snow quality is 1000% better... and to top it all off, THEY DONT BLOW SNOW ON YOU!

now.... im in desperate need of another trip to mammoth

BGRANT

Reaction
I have a 2 BR 2 BA cond 500 yards from the half pipe at Park City Mtn. Resort if anyone from RDC wants to make a Utah trip this winter. Walking distance to PC old town. If it's not rented I will make you a deal. Jet Blue and Delta fly direct for like $150 if you book early. From SoCal it's only a 1.5 hour flight and 30 min. from SLC airport. Great nightlife! Only one wife per household too.:D

JWK Motorsports

Reaction
mtn. high sucks period.. i live in oak hills as well, and drive the opposite direction to get to bear. all the little bro kids like mtn high and think they are all gonna be the next shawn white.

negitive... i have never waited in a line more than 10 minutes at bear on a packed weekend. and the snow quality is 1000% better... and to top it all off, THEY DONT BLOW SNOW ON YOU!

haha ya guyyy you're the most B.A. guy on this website!!!! we should all just bow down to your greatness!!!! you're the smartest most logical man to date! I'll never post acomment on this site again! Boone can live up to your expectations!! :)

ChromolyKid

Reaction

You live in Oak Hills and race a trophy lite? Give me a ride! :D jajaja